GDT @ Flappy Birds

3 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I can't emphasize how much defense was not the problem. Hard to guard their entire team making 30 footers at a 60% clip.

We aren’t watching the same game. No weak side help. No hands up for shooters. Defense has a given the Hawks way too easy shots. Our zone has been atrocious. 

CBFan likes this

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, HoosierPal said:

We aren’t watching the same game. No weak side help. No hands up for shooters. Defense has a given the Hawks way too easy ahora. 

Then you aren't watching the game AT ALL. Have we given them a few easy buckets? Yes, but for the most part SJU is just shooting like an NBA team right now.

Just now, slubillikens43 said:

People who are saying our defense is the problem aren’t watching the same game

Agree, but we’re also playing with 3.5 guys on D when Bess and Isabell are in.  Both hurt and Isabell is a poor defender when healthy. I don’t know what coach can devise a scheme to cover that up. 

2 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

Agree, but we’re also playing with 3.5 guys on D when Bess and Isabell are in.  Both hurt and Isabell is a poor defender when healthy. I don’t know what coach can devise a scheme to cover that up. 

So you agree D is the issue. 

4 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Have you not seen a hand in Charlie Browns face every fuoking shot he takes? No? Then you're as blind as Anne Frank.

Hahahahhahahahaha

She wrote that diary in braille 

I don't like our D either but the shots are mostly contested.  Brown is unconscious and everyone else has contributed.  They shot 60% from the floor and  43% from three.  They are jump shooters and you don't foul a jump shooter.  Which means we had 2 fouls.

Can they maintain it?  Doubt it.  For now......

1 minute ago, Taj79 said:

I don't like our D either but the shots are mostly contested.  Brown is unconscious and everyone else has contributed.  They shot 60% from the floor and  43% from three.  They are jump shooters and you don't foul a jump shooter.  Which means we had 2 fouls.

Can they maintain it?  Doubt it.  For now......

THANK YOU. SOMEONE WITH A RATIONAL TAKE.

14 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

I don’t like to use injuries as an excuse, but Bess ain’t right. Also, brown is unconscious which is opening up the rest of their guys. Might consider Goodwin or thatch on brown, just to have someone healthy on him.

I agree with Bess he is playing hurt.