Could Jacobs and Thatch Jr be leaving

I was at the Hooters yesterday watching the game  and Gordon’s cousin was there saying Jacobs brother is pushing for Him and Thatch to transfer with Gordon. I don’t think Thatch will leave because I’m hearing he’s academically strong and his focus is education but as for as Jacobs he’s not to happy over there on the bench. I don’t know if this is just small talk or it’s real. I hope it’s not true because this will be a huge lost. He seem pretty convincing. 

Oh good, blue font, more depressing threads of speculation of the further demise of our team.

Thanks, blue font, for passing this on so called real fan I hope you feel good about passing on hearsay of the cousin of a, blue  font, stand up guy great team mate like Gordon who is probably stroking himself right now that you put this on a Billiken fan site where real fans are bummed about there team can read this.

My wife and I and two guest will be at the game Tuesday with the other real fans.

1 hour ago, The Real Fan said:

I was at the Hooters yesterday watching the game  and Gordon’s cousin was there saying Jacobs brother is pushing for Him and Thatch to transfer with Gordon. I don’t think Thatch will leave because I’m hearing he’s academically strong and his focus is education but as for as Jacobs he’s not to happy over there on the bench. I don’t know if this is just small talk or it’s real. I hope it’s not true because this will be a huge lost. He seem pretty convincing. 

I’ll take “Things That Didn’t Happen” for $100, Alex.

rgbilliken and BrockL like this

Just now, Box and Won said:

I’ll take “Things That Didn’t Happen” for $100, Alex.

i dont know box, they were at hooters.   that's almost like being in church. 

rgbilliken likes this

2 hours ago, The Real Fan said:

You had this bombshell information and sat on it all night?  Real fan my ass!

3 hours ago, The Real Fan said:

P1jBhrQ.gif

TaLBErt likes this

4 hours ago, The Real Fan said:

Was it Gordon's cousin, handler, or mentor?

Repeating what I wrote on another thread, my 'reading between the lines' of a Ford comment Monday was that he isn't too happy with Jacobs.  The trainers have given him the green light to play.  He passed all of their tests.  Yet Jacobs feels he isn't ready.  He was on the bench yesterday, so obviously still doesn't feel ready.  Ford has also said Jacobs is Goodwin's backup at PG when he is ready.

You are bringing in a touted PG next season, and you have PG Goodwin for two more years.   So far, Jacobs 85 minutes, 8 points, 6 assists and 8 turnovers, have been inconclusive, to me, as to whether he can play at this level.

Connect the dots if you want.  Will he stay or will he leave after this season? 

26 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Repeating what I wrote on another thread, my 'reading between the lines' of a Ford comment Monday was that he isn't too happy with Jacobs.  The trainers have given him the green light to play.  He passed all of their tests.  Yet Jacobs feels he isn't ready.  He was on the bench yesterday, so obviously still doesn't feel ready.  Ford has also said Jacobs is Goodwin's backup at PG when he is ready.

You are bringing in a touted PG next season, and you have PG Goodwin for two more years.   So far, Jacobs 85 minutes, 8 points, 6 assists and 8 turnovers, have been inconclusive, to me, as to whether he can play at this level.

I do think this is a fair assessment and question. 

25 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Busting Gordon's chops aside, I wouldn't be surprised if Jacobs left. His tenure so far has been ... less than remarkable. I'd like him to stay but I do think it's questionable whether he returns. 

Well I’ve always been a real fan I was born and raised here in this city I want the Bills to do well I’m just posting what was told to me and which when I heard it I question it but I also have to look at the reality of what’s going on now I benefit nothing from not posting what I was told and lying about it I want both Thatch and Jacobs to stay and for the record I hadn’t been drinking just had gotten there 

6 minutes ago, The Real Fan said:

Well I’ve always been a real fan. I was born and raised here in this city.  I want the Bills to do well. I’m just posting what was told to me and which, when I heard it, I questioned it.  But I also have to look at the reality of what’s going on now.  I benefit nothing from not posting what I was told and lying about it. I want both Thatch and Jacobs to stay.  And for the record I hadn’t been drinking just had gotten there 

Added punctuation to your incredible run-on sentence.  Are you an English teacher?