Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Old guy

SLU vs RI game Saturday 2/2/19

Vegas spread 3 pts. in favor of RI. Expected scores SLU 65, RI 68. Don't despair, we can win this one.

It's going to be tough, but I think we actually match up better against Rhodey than Richmond.  Bess puts the clamps on Dowtin, we have a good chance to win.  Defense travels (hopefully a little bit of offense takes the trip to Kingston for us).  A win here could get us back on track- time for some positive vibes on the board.

14 minutes ago, Band Legend said:

It's going to be tough, but I think we actually match up better against Rhodey than Richmond.  Bess puts the clamps on Dowtin, we have a good chance to win.  Defense travels (hopefully a little bit of offense takes the trip to Kingston for us).  A win here could get us back on track- time for some positive vibes on the board.

Good post.   I said at halftime to my wife wednesday we didnt matchup well with Richmond.   Golden too big and gilhrt too small.  

47 minutes ago, Band Legend said:

I hope the defense we played against Richmond stayed in St. Louis.  We can't let anyone hit 58% FG, with three players over 20 points.  Fatts Russell will play this game, he missed the game here.  I'm not sure who matches up against him.