Officially done after yesterday

Bonner89

I will not spend any time or money watching NCAA professional sports. There is a clear line between professional/college and it's become glaringly obvious that some of the "college" programs are part of the professional side and play by different rules. Stand up for your fellow statesmen(and women) in the west.

18 minutes ago, Bonner89 said:

I will not spend any time or money watching NCAA professional sports. There is a clear line between professional/college and it's become glaringly obvious that some of the "college" programs are part of the professional side and play by different rules. Stand up for your fellow statesmen(and women) in the west.

Nobody cares what you do. Maybe tweet this out next time or complain to you s/o. 

15 minutes ago, Bonner89 said:

Nah. If it happened to us you wouldn't see them coming to our defense. Don't cheat. 

25 minutes ago, Bonner89 said:

giphy.gif

Box and Won likes this

9 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Does anyone have a good lunch recommendation for today? Preferably Clayton/Brentwood to CWE area.

UPDATE: Just going home to make a sandwich

Stop, don't go home.  Turn around and head to Carl's Deli at Clayton and DeMun.  The pastrami is excellent.

58 minutes ago, Bonner89 said:

you continue to show you shouldnt be in our little group here.   now you admit you are a f'ing tiger.   just go home. 

and steve, take this bonner moniker away from him.   he doesnt deserve to be associated with the greatest billiken ever.  

philliken likes this

I am confused by the righteous indignation in the media and in this post. Last year, Botre Dane lost 12 wins from an undefeated season because a tutor cheated for 5 players, on his own time. He attested that he was acting against the direction of the University in that case. I thought it was a horrible precedent, but it seemed to get glossed over by the national media. What happened to Mizzou is in accordance with that ruling. In the case with Mizzou, the tutor stated that she was told to help the athletes. Maybe she was lying, but that is hard for the NCAA to prove.  

Just note, this issue is not done nationwide, it could hit just about any college sports program. Kids just naturally cheat a little bit, across the board at all levels. 

1 hour ago, Bonner89 said:

noooooo!! does that mean you're leaving us?  Please dont leave us!!!

1 hour ago, Bonner89 said:

Hopefully that means you will never post here again too.

Winning!

It is a trip to see someone of your age doing something like this, feeling all self important that posters on billikens.com really cares and not being mature enough to figure out that this is one of the worst threads ever.

I vote for locking this stupid thread.

One word of sympathy for this undercover Mizzery fan. You certainly have a beef given what the NCAA did to UNC for basically the same thing. ie nothing. That's not fair, but UNC is in that untouchable class along with Ohio St, Duke, Alabama, et al.

2 hours ago, Bonner89 said:

No reason for you to be here then. Best wishes for a great life. Wish I could say we will miss you

1 hour ago, AnkielBreakers said:

I am confused by the righteous indignation in the media and in this post. Last year, Botre Dane lost 12 wins from an undefeated season because a tutor cheated for 5 players, on his own time. He attested that he was acting against the direction of the University in that case. I thought it was a horrible precedent, but it seemed to get glossed over by the national media. What happened to Mizzou is in accordance with that ruling. In the case with Mizzou, the tutor stated that she was told to help the athletes. Maybe she was lying, but that is hard for the NCAA to prove.  

Just note, this issue is not done nationwide, it could hit just about any college sports program. Kids just naturally cheat a little bit, across the board at all levels. 

Having to vacate wins isn’t a punishment. It is adding a footnote in the media guide.  Post season bans actually cost programs money.

3 hours ago, Box and Won said:

More importantly, how was that sandwich?

I would also like to know how the sandwich was?

5 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

Stop, don't go home.  Turn around and head to Carl's Deli at Clayton and DeMun.  The pastrami is excellent.

Pastrami sandwich is one of the most underrated sandwich there is.

22 hours ago, Box and Won said:

More importantly, how was that sandwich?

Sandwich was surprisingly tasty, thank you for asking. The missus dusted off the ole panini machine earlier in the week so I was able to craft a toasted masterpiece.

dlarry likes this

19 hours ago, dlarry said:

I would also like to know how the sandwich was?

Pastrami sandwich is one of the most underrated sandwich there is.

Please see above for an answer to your question.

As for your pastrami statement, you are speaking the truth. I procured some Boar's Head pastrami at the store last week and it only ended up lasting 3 days in the refrigerator.