OT: Ford’s seat getting warm

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, BillIkenFan_Dan said:

I think I’m ready to punch my ticket for ford to be gone, I love what he’s done but it’s time to go to the next level. 

I understand questioning some of the offensive schemes and in-game decisions, but S2 wiped out 3.5 players, then Santos did something (?) and withdrew, and Gordon quit on his teammates midseason. Kind of hard to coach when you have a team constructed the way you want and you keep getting cut off at the knees.

1 hour ago, BillIkenFan_Dan said:

I think I’m ready to punch my ticket for ford to be gone, I love what he’s done but it’s time to go to the next level. 

Define the next level. You want Rick Pitino? What big name coach is going to come to SLU? Bob Knight? 

33 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Once he gets a full team we can see how it goes.

That was the excuse last year for sit 2 but it’s now the same one for next year. I just don’t want depleted rosters year after year. I am just afraid that we will run into something else “unexpected” next year and that we will ride that out as an excuse for next year. 

Still perplexed me that guys like Malik Yarborough and company would have rather played for Crews than Ford.