GDT: vs The SPAHderrrs

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Bess could have gotten a closer shot!

I think he shot it to avoid being fouled.

8 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

The fact that we weren't pressing all game is hilarious

I love the press but I don’t think we have the depth to press all game. 

6 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

Easy wow. Isn’t Jimerson the only shooter coming in, essentially replacing Wiley? Who am I missing? Bess is currently our best shooter also

You space the floor with two out of Jimerson, Perkins and Hankton. We'll have multiple shooters on the floor at all times. The problem now is we have Isabell sucking up valuable minutes at guard and Goodwin handles the ball entirely too much.

Just now, RiseAndGrind said:

a lot easier to be chill when you realize that the team is going no where in Travis Ford's third season. It's called apathy. 

This is also called a melt

2 minutes ago, VeniceMenace said:

This team is clearly athletic enough to press more often, not just in the last couple minutes.

Yes and no. 

This team is no longer deep.  We thought we were deep prior to the season by have lost too many.  Bess didn't come out of the game.  And Bess is supposed to score 29 points, play 40 minutes and also full court press?   Get serious.

6 minutes ago, David King said:

I also disagree

I think it’s difficult based on results, but curious where people would put Bess as far as talent. I would rank him behind Jett/Kwamain but ahead of Evans/Loe/McCall. Can’t really go further back for comparison and won’t touch Reed.

5 minutes ago, Sweet Lou said:

I think it’s difficult based on results, but curious where people would put Bess as far as talent. I would rank him behind Jett/Kwamain but ahead of Evans/Loe/McCall. Can’t really go further back for comparison and won’t touch Reed.

Oh how I miss Jett.  He was like a full back driving to the cup. Man, we need that now more than ever.