Jump to content
Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Bonner89

Off topic: Screw Stan Kroenke

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, keyser soze said:

It’s my understanding that St. Louis has the NFL and the rams bent so far over the barrel.... it’s bad..

number 1, the emails that St. Louis is in possession of are extremely damning.  Nobody cared, didn’t think they’d get caught.

Second, St. Louis is in possession of the escape plans that date back to 2010.. Demoff left them behind at Rams park.. 

there’s other stuff, but that will filter out in time..

hillarious.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, keyser soze said:

It’s my understanding that St. Louis has the NFL and the rams bent so far over the barrel.... it’s bad..

number 1, the emails that St. Louis is in possession of are extremely damning.  Nobody cared, didn’t think they’d get caught.

Second, St. Louis is in possession of the escape plans that date back to 2010.. Demoff left them behind at Rams park.. 

there’s other stuff, but that will filter out in time..

That seems to be the opinion of lawyers who supposedly know lawyers involved in the case.  The NFL is supposedly really worried about this case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, brianstl said:

That seems to be the opinion of lawyers who supposedly know lawyers involved in the case.  The NFL is supposedly really worried about this case.

I HOPE the NFL gets the shaft but I'll believe it when I see it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to be a fly on the wall during the depositions of Stan Kroenke, Josh Kroenke, Kevin Demoff, Jerry Jones and his sons, Eric Grubman and Roger Goodell....

Then to see the testimony in open court, how fast do you think Jerry Jones will claim diminished capacity?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, keyser soze said:

Then to see the testimony in open court, how fast do you think Jerry Jones will claim diminished capacity?  

Look at the Cowboys performance since Jimmy Johnson and Barry Switzer were let go........ain't a Jury in the land that wouldn't buy it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, keyser soze said:

It’s my understanding that St. Louis has the NFL and the rams bent so far over the barrel.... it’s bad..

number 1, the emails that St. Louis is in possession of are extremely damning.  Nobody cared, didn’t think they’d get caught.

Second, St. Louis is in possession of the escape plans that date back to 2010.. Demoff left them behind at Rams park.. 

there’s other stuff, but that will filter out in time..

Ever since Adman pointed out the articles I have been reading and hoping the NFL finally gets what is coming.

The NFL has a issue with the Chargers selling PSL's for the new stadium and if your understanding is correct then the NFL offering up the Chargers with some money might be the NFL's cheapest option.  If the Chargers deal would be made would anyone go see the Chargers would be the issue.  After watching the New Orleans game showed me once again how crooked the NFL is. The NFL needed the Rams in the Super Bowl for momentum of fan support to fill StanK's new stadium.

Personally since I feel the NFL is corrupt take the 100's of millions awarded in a lawsuit, pay off the dome and build the most beautiful soccer stadium in the USA and make that area of downtown like ball park village that is next to the new soccer stadium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"My Settlement"

Take the value of the St. Louis Rams $1.45B vs. the value of the los angeles rams $3.20B, the difference gets you the cash settlement, $1.750B lump sum cash payment.

FYI, Kroenke is Land Rich and Cash POOR, he's super leveraged............

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, brianstl said:

That seems to be the opinion of lawyers who supposedly know lawyers involved in the case.  The NFL is supposedly really worried about this case.

I personally know one of the lawyers working on the case.  Of course they would never say but all I get is a smile from them when the topic comes up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, keyser soze said:

It’s my understanding that St. Louis has the NFL and the rams bent so far over the barrel.... it’s bad..

number 1, the emails that St. Louis is in possession of are extremely damning.  Nobody cared, didn’t think they’d get caught.

Second, St. Louis is in possession of the escape plans that date back to 2010.. Demoff left them behind at Rams park.. 

there’s other stuff, but that will filter out in time..

Good to hear.

Kronke, Demoff, Jones, Goedell and the rest of their minions need to go down. I think watching these bozos and the NFL have all their dirty laundry aired out in public is the one thing that can help me “get over it” as Bob Costas told us to do.

It might be petty but watching them go down will make me feel a lot better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Good to hear.

Kronke, Demoff, Jones, Goedell and the rest of their minions need to go down. I think watching these bozos and the NFL have all their dirty laundry aired out in public is the one thing that can help me “get over it” as Bob Costas told us to do.

It might be petty but watching them go down will make me feel a lot better.

Costas is an NFL mouthpiece as long as he's broadcasting games. He can fuok right off with the rest of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Good to hear.

Kronke, Demoff, Jones, Goedell and the rest of their minions need to go down. I think watching these bozos and the NFL have all their dirty laundry aired out in public is the one thing that can help me “get over it” as Bob Costas told us to do.

It might be petty but watching them go down will make me feel a lot better.

Revenge is a meal best served cold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get what Costa's is trying to say.  What he doesn't get is that when the girl who you love dumps all over you because she meets someone with more money even though she told you before that she loves you and wants to be with you.  You can move on because you must but I am sorry anybody who tells you that they are over the girl and wish her the best is simply lying.  Deep down you hate her guts and will never be able to forget.  You won't go out and wish her bad but you will not wish her well either.  Costa can think and say what he wants but people will not just sit back and say OK - I forgive the NFL for screwing me over big time because it is history.  This will stick in any StL person's craw who lived through this for ever.  Nobody will stop sleeping and enjoying life but they will never forget.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

Costas is an NFL mouthpiece as long as he's broadcasting games. He can fuok right off with the rest of them.

Agree

Remeber when Costas had pink eye while broadcasting the Sochi Olympics.....That was awesome.

140211-sepkowik-pink-eye-tease_j5nuqw

I hope he gets it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

I get what Costa's is trying to say.  What he doesn't get is that when the girl who you love dumps all over you because she meets someone with more money even though she told you before that she loves you and wants to be with you.  You can move on because you must but I am sorry anybody who tells you that they are over the girl and wish her the best is simply lying.  Deep down you hate her guts and will never be able to forget.  You won't go out and wish her bad but you will not wish her well either.  Costa can think and say what he wants but people will not just sit back and say OK - I forgive the NFL for screwing me over big time because it is history.  This will stick in any StL person's craw who lived through this for ever.  Nobody will stop sleeping and enjoying life but they will never forget.

Costas does not even a clue about what he is talking about he is a multi-millionaire that meets and interviews the biggest sport names in the business attends any sports event he wants and because he is an announcer and friends with all teams and players he has no favorite home team.

A middle class person like myself was fully invested in the Big Red that broke my heart then the media and the NFL humiliated and ridiculed St. Louis.  

Then St. Louis is passed up for expansion when the dome was being built.  

The Rams come in have more horrible seasons than winning seasons lie to the fans about wanting to stay and the NFL put a group trying to build another new stadium on a 16 million dollar snipe hunt.  Leave town award the Raiders and Chargers 200 million each of the 500 million StanK gave the NFL for relocation and leaves St. Louis with 100 million mortgage left on the dome and an additional 16 million for the snipe hunt.

Costas eat crap with your getting over it and stop with your privileged nose in the air advice.  It was more than just a team leaving and your get over it was bought and paid by the NFL your friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, brianstl said:

One hell of ratio Dan is getting.

I read every commment in there. It was around 150 at the time.

He has 3 positive comments 2 from LA Rams fans and 1 from that weirdo Woody Paige.

I wonder if he knew he was completely wrong while writing it and didn’t care or if he just didn’t do any research.

I’m not sure which is worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dlarry said:

I read every commment in there. It was around 150 at the time.

He has 3 positive comments 2 from LA Rams fans and 1 from that weirdo Woody Paige.

I wonder if he knew he was completely wrong while writing it and didn’t care or if he just didn’t do any research.

I’m not sure which is worse.

Knew what he was writing was completely wrong and didn't care and he didn't do any research

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those of you in the know on the lawsuits in the pipelines against the Rams, is there any expected timeline when we can expect to see that lying sack Kroenke getting his deposition? I would pay good money to see it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...