Off topic: Screw Stan Kroenke

2 hours ago, Cowboy said:

-I hope Kroenke and the NFL are not able to weasel out of paying really big dollars in either damages or a settlement

-another view of this situation I saw when looking for the name of the Blitz firm https://www.stlmag.com/news/sports/st-louis-files-stupidest-lawsuit-ever-against-the-nfl/

I’m genuinely curious if Ray Hartmann considers that piece to be 1 of the low points his career consider how many things he ended up being wrong about. I mean...it usually takes effort to be so wrong...like a troll on Twitter. I almost feel bad for him. Almost.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

I’m genuinely curious if Ray Hartmann considers that piece to be 1 of the low points his career consider how many things he ended up being wrong about. I mean...it usually takes effort to be so wrong...like a troll on Twitter. I almost feel bad for him. Almost.

Ray was also a big booster of the loop trolley. 

4 minutes ago, Clock_Tower said:

Loop Trolley was a great idea - for Joe Edwards. 
And as much as I want Kroenke to sweat and to pay- I also want the same for Jerry Jones and Roger Goodell

Do you think they will start throwing big money at the city so their dirty laundry won't come out in court?

5 minutes ago, slusam said:

Do you think they will start throwing big money at the city so their dirty laundry won't come out in court?

Not sure. Believe phone records, texts, emails and calendars will confirm what we suspect - the NFL encouraged Kroenke to move to get football back in LA - and not the Jaguars, Chargers, Raiders, etc. and if so, the laundry will be out

7 minutes ago, slusam said:

I think they probably will. They’re also gonna be putting ENORMOUS pressure on Kroenke to get a settlement. But I also think the city can comfortably ask for the moon because they have all the leverage at this point. But in the end, I think the NFL, and the other owners, will do whatever it takes to keep this from going to trial.