Bills on Bernie and Randy podcast

dlarry

On the 101.1 app they have a “Podcast” section with different radio hosts doing a show. 

Bernie Miklasz and Randy Karracker have one and the most recent one is a 12 minute talk about the Billikens. 

I haven’t listened yet but am going to put it on for my run. 

Not sure if it will make me happy or cringe but I figured some of you would like to know.

22 minutes ago, dlarry said:

On the 101.1 app they have a “Podcast” section with different radio hosts doing a show. 

Bernie Miklasz and Randy Karracker have one and the most recent one is a 12 minute talk about the Billikens. 

Not sure if it will make me happy or cringe but I figured some of you would like to know.

Bernie has been very complimentary of us as of late.  Not so for Missouri.  He likes our grittiness and the fact that we just keep grinding out wins.  Will be interested what you hear on the podcast.

Good podcast. Bernie is very complementary of Ford and the job he has done weaving this team together.  Believes we are the only local team with q shot at the tournament.  Mentions shortcomings with Mizzou and Illinois.  Likes the way the Bill's tough out wins.

1 hour ago, cheeseman said:

Bernie has been very complimentary of us as of late.  Not so for Missouri.  He likes our grittiness and the fact that we just keep grinding out wins.  Will be interested what you hear on the podcast.

Keep me posted, Non Bernie sports following is wonderful. Brings back memories of my first 3 decades of sports following before we got him in the Lou.

2 hours ago, dlarry said:

Thanks for the heads up. Here's a link to the podcast:
https://www.101espn.com/audio/ep-238-billikens-off-to-a-hot-start/