GDT Thread - SLU vs St Joe' - The Flappening

philliken

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, cheeseman said:

Reflecting the article about the NET - if this stays this way, there will be no incentive to ever play bench sitters ever in the game much less a w/o in any blow out.  How is this good for the game?

which in turn encourage down bench folks to transfer. we either do the obvious cure all and be like HS and let all teams play in dance which could be accomplished in 3 games. Or compromise only 500% or higher winning % get in or opposite extreme everyone can transfer after each season. 

15 hours ago, slufan13 said:

I mean its honestly simple math. More points per possession helps your NET which helps your tournament chances. 

If anyone takes every word a coach says seriously, I have a Nigerian prince that I know that needs $10,000. PM me for details 

Jimbo is good at dealing with Nigerian princes. That thread is by far the best non basketball thread on this board. 

17 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

They had so many students they ran out of Jimmy John's and eventually the T Shirts.   So good job AD getting them out.

Watched a whole slew of them x ing Grand on way home from the game. They all looked like they had a good time. seriously they were more passing me than one sees at most of the games.

25 minutes ago, GBL_Bills said:

We went up 2 spots. Not that many games yesterday, so not much movement for anyone else 

St Joe went up 1 spot, from 160 to 159, with their loss.  This makes the win a razor thin Q3 W.  The home Q3 win cutoff is 160, so let's hope St Joe wins a few.

2 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

my grandson told me that "thing" was pretty creepy.   luckily he was out getting dip n dots at halftime when the hawk came to the row right in front of us to take a picture with some fans.   he would have really been freaked out. 

My wife thought it was a chicken.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 3:48 PM, Littlebill said:

That's a tough one. I've heard that Cottleville bunch comes loaded for bear

They ran the Princeton Offense for most of the game but largely ineffective.  They managed to hit their first bucket with 2 minutes remaining in the 2nd half.

26-2 throttling. 

JohnnyJumpUp likes this