GDT Patriot League Rams

Littlebill

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Ballingmeanthegradesfallin said:

SLU should start out good for the most part, then the atypical sluggish 3 minutes, hopefully it doesn't drag it on.  We do have a good chance of victory.

These “sluggish 3 minutes” happen everywhere. It’s the nature of college basketball and basketball in general. Game of runs. 

33 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

These “sluggish 3 minutes” happen everywhere. It’s the nature of college basketball and basketball in general. Game of runs. 

You are correct.  The problem for us is we don't have 3 minute droughts - ours go for 5-6 consecutive possessions or more when we are also missing our FTs.

6 minutes ago, Matty Light said:

I am expecting a big game from Hasahn French coming back to his home state.  I imagine he will have some family and friends at the Rose Hill Gym.

Too bad the Full Wolf Moon isn't for another 6 days!

I was thinking about this at the last home game - our two sophomores, some of our best players - One of from Centreville, IL and the other is from Middletown, NY. They both sound like major cities in a comic book

2 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

I was thinking about this at the last home game - our two sophomores, some of our best players - One of from Centreville, IL and the other is from Middletown, NY. They both sound like major cities in a comic book

Coincidence.. I think not

Centreville Comics, Middletown Comic Book Show