Internet access for tonight's game

50 minutes ago, kmbilliken said:
  • I am out of the country with internet access being my only chance to watch tonight's game. Does anyone know where I can find it?

A vpn would be your best bet. Then you can just do it how you normally would. 

1 hour ago, kmbilliken said:
  • I am out of the country with internet access being my only chance to watch tonight's game. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Keep an eye on this thread - 

And you'll probably find that it's updated with options for you prior to tipoff.

4 minutes ago, Pistol said:

And you'll probably find that it's updated with options for you prior to tipoff.

True.  I used the live stream link @Go_Bills posted when I was in Europe a few weeks ago, worked fine. 

Signed on to AT&T this morning and upgraded my package so I could get CBSSN. Kimberly was a pleasure to deal with, although she thought that adding more channels would make my wife happy:

Kim.jpg

6 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Signed on to AT&T this morning and upgraded my package so I could get CBSSN. Kimberly was a pleasure to deal with, although she thought that adding more channels would make my wife happy:

Kim.jpg

"I guess". haha 

1 hour ago, kmbilliken said:

Yeah, I will find you a working link. Would you mind telling me what device you will be using to stream tonight's game? Cell phone? Laptop? And what kind of internet speed you will have? And does it have a limit/cap? Because these option will depend on which link I suggest you use. 

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

CBS sports mobile app

This will be geo-blocked by IP address therefore he would have to use a VPN on his phone to show his location as back in the US for this be an acceptable answer. Which is very doable, but again I revert to my first list of questions if that's the best answer for them. 

28 minutes ago, Zink said:

A vpn would be your best bet. Then you can just do it how you normally would. 

+1

12 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Yep I will post here before tipoff. 

7 minutes ago, wgstl said:

True.  I used the live stream link @Go_Bills posted when I was in Europe a few weeks ago, worked fine. 

Glad to hear! 

5 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Kim.jpg

Haha! Worth it! 

2 hours ago, Go_Bills said:

Yeah, I will find you a working link. Would you mind telling me what device you will be using to stream tonight's game? Cell phone? Laptop? And what kind of internet speed you will have? And does it have a limit/cap? Because these option will depend on which link I suggest you use. 

This will be geo-blocked by IP address therefore he would have to use a VPN on his phone to show his location as back in the US for this be an acceptable answer. Which is very doable, but again I revert to my first list of questions if that's the best answer for them. 

+1

Yep I will post here before tipoff. 

Glad to hear! 

Haha! Worth it! 

ipad

3 hours ago, Go_Bills said:

Haha! Worth it! 

Not really considering there are more free options, though if it's what you need, it's better.

https://ustreamyx.com/stream.php?id=cbs-sports-network&token=2e2-60b-99a-6b1-381-480-ee6-49d-e68-292-0d

A link to a stream for CBS Sports channel, no ads for the most part. I must mention the quality would make any other site look sub-par. So, just click. Don't know if it can be accesable in every country.

Go_Bills likes this

15 hours ago, Ballingmeanthegradesfallin said:

Not really considering there are more free options, though if it's what you need, it's better.

https://ustreamyx.com/stream.php?id=cbs-sports-network&token=2e2-60b-99a-6b1-381-480-ee6-49d-e68-292-0d

A link to a stream for CBS Sports channel, no ads for the most part. I must mention the quality would make any other site look sub-par. So, just click. Don't know if it can be accesable in every country.

Worth it for me. I'd rather pay $30 (I'll cancel after 2 months) to press 3 buttons on my tv controller and know the game will be there than deal with links (some that don't work) and pop ups and watching on my iPad. It's the reason I worked hard and obtained a college diploma...to be able to spend $30 on basketball.

Go_Bills likes this