Lasalle Roll Call

Greetings Billiken Fantatics!

I don't think I have posted since the glory days of Jeff Reid and Rueben Cotto (JR and RC for some of you that remember).

There is a big group of Billiken fans heading up to Philly this weekend for the Lasalle game.  We are planning on meeting at Misconduct Sports Bar at 4:30 for a Happy Hour.

Anyone else going? Roy? Wiz? 05? Let me know if you are interested in joining.

Look for us on TV if you are watching from home!  We are going to be 6th man loud!

26 minutes ago, Billiken2damax said:

I don't think I have posted since the glory days of Jeff Reid and Rueben Cotto (JR and RC for some of you that remember).

There is a big group of Billiken fans heading up to Philly this weekend for the Lasalle game.  We are planning on meeting at Misconduct Sports Bar at 4:30 for a Happy Hour.

Look for us on TV if you are watching from home!  We are going to be 6th man loud!

-have a great time and i look forward to hearing you on the broadcast! get us a win!!

42 minutes ago, Billiken2damax said:

I need to make an east coast road trip one of these years. I wish I had the kind of FUOK YOU money to just follow the team for a whole season.

Right now, me and the doc and our chaperone (Mrs. Taj) are in for La Salle.  Mrs. Taj is monitoring a projected snow event for the weekend, however, and doesn't like it when I might have to pull the sleigh out.  Our intent is Jim's for a cheesesteak and then the game.  Where is Misconduct?  Jim's is Fourth and South Streets.

Not going to make it.  Will have to watch on NBC SN.  Mrs. Taj has put the lock in the reindeer barn ---- no sleigh.  Too fearful of a forecast.  Which is understanding considering she works for a school district that cancels on a forecast as well. 

Bring home my winner.

Speaking of NBC SN ---- VCU at Davidson at 2 pm EST today on the same.  I'll be scouting.  Davidson - 3.5; I like VCU.

24 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Not going to make it.  Will have to watch on NBC SN.  Mrs. Taj has put the lock in the reindeer barn ---- no sleigh.  Too fearful of a forecast.  Which is understanding considering she works for a school district that cancels on a forecast as well. 

Bring home my winner.

Speaking of NBC SN ---- VCU at Davidson at 2 pm EST today on the same.  I'll be scouting.  Davidson - 3.5; I like VCU.

Come on Taj. You can’t let the little women dictate Billiken basketball. Man up. 

JMM28 likes this

I respect all your opinions.  Discretion was the better part of valor.  All I needed was a backseat driver sitting right next to me in optimum screeching range.  Watched at home with a blazing fire.