GDT RHODE (CG out of town) I(hope we)SLAND Jason Jitoboh)

almaman

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Need help identifying recruit(s) behind the bench. If anyone can get a good shot of the rows behind the bench, please post.

Luke Kasubke and Matteus Case from Chaminade are there, then another guy, then an older couple, and then a tall, thin guy on the seat near the aisle.

Wow that was some ugly offense for the last 5 minutes we are close but cannot hit

1 minute ago, Pistol said:

Luke Kasubke and Matteus Case from Chaminade are there, then another guy, then an older couple, and then a tall, thin guy on the seat near the aisle.

Wish the crowd were better for this one. Although, when I attended, the crowd wouldn't even participate in "Jayson Tatum" chants and I'd argue 3/4 of the student section had no clue who he was. Sad :(

Just now, billikenfan05 said:

We are getting hammered under the hoop

Guy was sitting on isabells back, got the rebound and putback. Isabell was telling the refs about it during the time out.

8 minutes ago, FromDaEastSide said:

Not sure who is on the aisle but he looks huge..

My best guess so far is he's one of the two Malian sophomores from DeSmet. Could also be someone I'm not tracking yet.