Carte'Are Gordon Rumored to Transfer

johnbj14

We are all going to be yelling at each other about this with no official news until Sunday, when Gordon drops 20 points and 10 rebounds in a win. Then you’ll start talking about how you always believed in him and can’t wait to see how he grows over the next 3 years until the next cryptic tweet. 

GBL_Bills, St. Lunatic and Zink like this

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Glorydays2013 said:

He joined the Billikens. The Billikens didn’t join him. He was given a starting position and plenty of playing time even after a mediocre start to the season. 

Loyalty is rewarded. Everytime a player leaves the program the program is hurt. All other players on the team who put in time day in and out are now screwed over by the selfishness of this kid. I have zero sympathy. 

Your definition of mediocre is strange.  Our two other bigs are shooting below 45% on 2 point shots.  That is unacceptable.  

3 minutes ago, dlarry said:

The guys on the fast lane contacted SLU and their response was 

“as far as we know he is still on the team.”

Karraker was talking to Rammer and Rammer sounded like he thinks he’s gone but apparently he’s not. At least officially.

I heard the same response basically word for word. Sounds like they know it’s inevitable but can’t say so at this point. 

2 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

We are all going to be yelling at each other about this with no official news until Sunday, when Gordon drops 20 points and 10 rebounds in a win. Then you’ll start talking about how you always believed in him and can’t wait to see how he grows over the next 3 years until the next cryptic tweet. 

I’ll make a video of my eating my shorts if it happens

4 minutes ago, GBL_Bills said:

That Pikus guy changed his twitter name to "SLU Sports Report." He's totally just trying to mess with people. If Gordon's actually gone, his tweet will end up being a coincidence and not some insider scoop

Exactly. Trying to get lucky on this to make himself seem like an “insider” and get a following. 

I think Gordon is leaving, but this Pikus character didn’t get the scoop. 

2 minutes ago, PinkMaleBillikensJersey said:

Send it to whoever you want, as long as you don't post it on the board. You talk about Gordon being selfish, but value your own fandom over what's best for a teenage kid. Get over yourself!

What’s best for a kid like Gordon is staying at SLU. You think a kid with no other skills outside basketball can bank on a pro career? He’s one career ending injury from going back to the street he grew up on without a free college degree and all the support in the world. What’s best for him is an education 

Just now, GoBills73 said:

An assistant coach walkiing the kid to class every day? WTF. Majerus would never put up with that BS, He may not have even recruited him.

Majerus put up with F'ing Willie Reed.  Reed would have been kicked out of school if he was any other player long before situation 1.

In games against teams above .500:

French: 20-47 (42.5%)

Gordon: 28-55 (50.9%)

Not to mention free throws. Gordon is only a freshmen. Losing him would suck a whole lot. Sorry me if you need to stop trying to convince yourselves that it’s OK if he leaves. He’s pretty dang valuable to this team.

Just now, Glorydays2013 said:

What’s best for a kid like Gordon is staying at SLU. You think a kid with no other skills outside basketball can bank on a pro career? He’s one career ending injury from going back to the street he grew up on without a free college degree and all the support in the world. What’s best for him is an education 

You, who has never met him, feel like you can decide what's best for him, while throwing insults after insult at him? Kids sometimes make dumb decisions. I dud, you did, we Al did. You blowing up makes all Bills fans look bad.

4 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Kid, that is about as low as you can go.  You are a disgrace.  Go back into your troll hole.  Opposing viewpoints are fine, but out right slander isn't.

1 minute ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

In games against teams above .500:

French: 20-47 (42.5%)

Gordon: 28-55 (50.9%)

Not to mention free throws. Gordon is only a freshmen. Losing him would suck a whole lot. Sorry me if you need to stop trying to convince yourselves that it’s OK if he leaves. He’s pretty dang valuable to this team.

All of that is true......what should we do?  look at the bright side?  or slit our wrists?

Just now, Bonner89 said:

I'm so down. Whatever happens from now until March is no longer important.

Just have to hope for the best in the 2019-20 campaign.

Can’t keep waiting for next year. We’ve been doing it for as long as I can remember. Just gotta try to rally around the remaining guys and win in the A10 tourney to get in on Selection Sunday. 

1 minute ago, Bonner89 said:

I'm so down. Whatever happens from now until March is no longer important.

Just have to hope for the best in the 2019-20 campaign.

Whoa man. It's the A10, not the ACC.  I'm not giving up on this season yet.  Honestly, Gordon leaving might hurt them more next season than this season depending on other possible moves.

TheChosenOne likes this