Carte'Are Gordon Rumored to Transfer

johnbj14

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, GoBills73 said:

I've admired Ford's resilience publicly through all that he has been through as Coach. But he must be beside himself at this point.

Ford sure seems to have more than his fair share of crap. I don't think he's recruited bad kids either. 

Just now, willie said:

Ford sure seems to have more than his fair share of crap. I don't think he's recruited bad kids either. 

I really like Ford, but it’s hard not to see a pattern here.  Now, that may have nothing to do with Ford, but players are leaving (or being forced to leave) in record numbers.

2 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

I really like Ford, but it’s hard not to see a pattern here.  Now, that may have nothing to do with Ford, but players are leaving (or being forced to leave) in record numbers.

So, 3 players leave because of a sexual incident, one leaves because he felt he was recruited over, another left for some other transgression and this is a pattern to blame the coach for - Ford had no control or input in the 3 being suspended/expelled and how is suppose to stop Johnson from leaving - not recruit better players, what about the Santos thing - the kid screwed up should Ford just ignore this?  I recently heard that Gordon was having trouble attending classes - an assistant coach was walking him to class.  If this is true then his days were numbered anyway.  

TaLBErt likes this

Welp so long Gordon.

Time to move on.

at this point I saw screw it, let’s go 4 guards and French and press the hell out of everyone.

Goodwin

Bess

Thatch

Isabell

French 

Our guards can board and are strong enough to defend.

Lets turn up the tempo.

SShoe likes this

4 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

So, 3 players leave because of a sexual incident, one leaves because he felt he was recruited over, another left for some other transgression and this is a pattern to blame the coach for - Ford had no control or input in the 3 being suspended/expelled and how is suppose to stop Johnson from leaving - not recruit better players, what about the Santos thing - the kid screwed up should Ford just ignore this?  I recently heard that Gordon was having trouble attending classes - an assistant coach was walking him to class.  If this is true then his days were numbered anyway.  

If you need a babysitter to take you to class you don’t have any business in college.

his best bet would be to head overseas. 

1 minute ago, dlarry said:

Welp so long Gordon.

Time to move on.

at this point I saw screw it, let’s go 4 guards and French and press the hell out of everyone.

Goodwin

Bess

Thatch

Isabell

French 

Our guards can board and are strong enough to defend.

Lets turn up the tempo.

I think I'm with you on this. Foreman does nice things on the press and 1-3-1 trap too. Let's just see what happens.

Just now, gobillsgo said:

90% of these kids these days have no willingness to fight through any kind of adversity. Want everything handed to them. 

Makes you appreciate Jordan Goodwin that much more. Not a soul in the world would’ve blamed him for leaving after how he wasn’t treated by the school last year. But he fought through it because he lives this city. 

And some of you want to call him overrated. Goodwin will be the constant through all this BS.

3 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

90% of these kids these days have no willingness to fight through any kind of adversity. Want everything handed to them. 

Makes you appreciate Jordan Goodwin that much more. Not a soul in the world would’ve blamed him for leaving after how he wasn’t treated by the school last year. But he fought through it because he lives this city. 

All in, Gamer mentality.

2 minutes ago, dlarry said:

If you need a babysitter to take you to class you don’t have any business in college.

his best bet would be to head overseas. 

He’ll find a power 5 program where he doesn’t have to attend class. still happens all the time in this day and age. 

5 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Guys like Goodwin and Bess are what keeps me coming back.

cgeldmacher likes this

45 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

You’re the f****** tool. Can you transfer and we will keep Gordon?

Well like I said either Gordon is going or not. If he is going he isn’t a Billiken anymore. If you think he doesn’t know he started a dumpster fire with that tweet and just hasn’t checked his phone you’re as dumb as a rock. If the kid isn’t leaving all he has to do is respond. It’s been over 3 hours. 

QUAILMAN likes this

From a Facebook group I’m in:

“It’s not strange timing. He refused to go to class. This is a fact, this is not a guess. From what I’ve heard he thinks he’s good enough to play in the NBA and is going to play in an overseas league for now. He’s an absolute headcase.”

just passing along. I don’t condone what is said, just another option