Carte'Are Gordon Rumored to Transfer

johnbj14

8 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Rumor going around is Bess told him the team was sick of his crap and he ended the practice swearing at all the coaches. Certified d bag

That’s not a rumor going around that’s what some weirdo on twitter said. I saw the same thing.

Dont come on here acting like you know something when you have the same info as the rest of us.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, PinkMaleBillikensJersey said:

You're so clueless, you're beyond hope. This is a kid who was in high school this time last year. People make mistakes. Get off your high horse for 2 seconds.

Nah most good kids got that out of their system. You shouldn’t need a babysitter at 18. 18 year olds stormed Normandy.

1 minute ago, dlarry said:

That’s not a rumor going around that’s what some weirdo on twitter said. I saw the same thing.

Dont come on here acting like you know something when you have the same info as the rest of us.

I know what you’re talking about but when I asked around I was told similar things. That’s why the kid randomly didn’t start some games 

No, most college kids are immature as hell. They drink to excess. They go to parties the night before an exam. You're expectations of teenagers is so unrealistic, it's astonishing. And the fact that you're THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS BOARD saying these things, while people are trying to get you banned, only proves my point. Welcome to the real world.

4 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Nah most good kids got that out of their system. You shouldn’t need a babysitter at 18. 18 year olds stormed Normandy.

7 minutes ago, ARon said:

The “rumor” is real enough that his “advisor” saw the need to jump in.

607E2A61-3A72-4C0B-AAFE-8786A0BCF300.jpeg

Rumor or not, this is a human being, an 18 year old human being. Carte'are Gordon is not an asset in a business. Do I wish things could've worked out for him and the Billikens? Of course. But him leaving doesn't change the fact that I sincerely hope that he gets things figured out, and leads a successful life. If he's asking like this, then there are problems he needs to address. And I hope he does. That doesn't change if he transfers.

16 minutes ago, ARon said:

The “rumor” is real enough that his “advisor” saw the need to jump in.

607E2A61-3A72-4C0B-AAFE-8786A0BCF300.jpeg

This stuff coming out now is a bad look for SLU.  Even if true, it should have been kept in house.  Now it just looks like the program is purposely trashing the kid because they now know he is leaving.  If he was really the cancer they are portraying him as now, they should have kicked him out of the program.  That didn’t happen This comes across as sour grapes on the program’s part.

3 minutes ago, brianstl said:

This stuff coming out now is a bad look for SLU.  Even if true, it should have been kept in house.  Now it just looks like the program is purposely trashing the kid because they now know he is leaving.  If he was really the cancer they are portraying him as now, they should have kicked him out of the program.  That didn’t happen This comes across as sour grapes on the program’s part.

What are you talking about it looks bad for SLU? Cus some random joe on twitter says he knows Carteare got into it at practice? 

3 minutes ago, brianstl said:

You think this stuff is coming from the staff? I really doubt that. There are all kinds of people hanging around the fringes of major athletic programs the staff has no control of.

3 minutes ago, Zink said:

So, I read the implication that he came here for reasons other than basketball as having to do with his girlfriend, who is a SLU soccer player. Maybe something happened there? Add that to the other baseless speculation. 

Good ? He sure doesn't appear to be a head case watching in person. Seems almost too laid back.

6 minutes ago, brianstl said:

You think this is bad.... Imagine Mizzou Twitter if this happened to them. I would say glory ravs sh!t posting on the teams message board looks worse. 

1 minute ago, kmbilliken said:

You think this stuff is coming from the staff? I really doubt that. There are all kinds of people hanging around the fringes of major athletic programs the staff has no control of.

The only thing that ever came out about Willie was S 1.  The other crap never became public after he was gone from SLU. Majerus kept it in house and everyone in the program and the AD knew it better stay there.