Carte'Are Gordon Rumored to Transfer

johnbj14

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bonner89 said:

If that's true, then I take back what I said recently in the other thread along with mine and the team can go pound sand.

Sometimes when you look around everyone has a problem with you, maybe you’re the problem?  But that’s taking a random twitter account at face value

I created a separate thread for Gordon potentially transferring discussion.  I also merged most relevant other threads that were created while the Post-Dispatch thread was locked.  I don't think posts were lost.  Mainly I am trying to keep conversation and speculation organized.

13 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

I created a separate thread for Gordon potentially transferring discussion.  I also merged most relevant other threads that were created while the Post-Dispatch thread was locked.  I don't think posts were lost.  Mainly I am trying to keep conversation and speculation organized.

Thanks. Didn't mean to hijack the other thread earlier, as I had no clue this would blow up from that one tweet. 

Jason Jitoboh, COME ON DOWN!

Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong but if Gordon is gone we would have just 1 true forward on next year's squad? That's got to be appealing to some bigs still left unsigned. Should have a decent mixture of freak athletes and shooters next season. Would be nice to have a lane stuffer parked under the basket (obviously).

Just now, Glorydays2013 said:

Rumor going around is Bess told him the team was sick of his crap and he ended the practice swearing at all the coaches. Certified d bag

You're so clueless, you're beyond hope. This is a kid who was in high school this time last year. People make mistakes. Get off your high horse for 2 seconds.