Carte'Are Gordon Rumored to Transfer

johnbj14

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I’m bored and there’s nothing else to do, I’m going to speculate. After some brief investigation He stopped following Isabell, Goodwin, Wiley and foreman on insta. Follows everyone else still.

happy Saturday everyone

SLU_Nick likes this

6 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Because I’m bored and there’s nothing else to do, I’m going to speculate. After some brief investigation He stopped following Isabell, Goodwin, Wiley and foreman on insta. Follows everyone else still.

happy Saturday everyone

Hey look it’s GloryRavs burner account. Or is it the other way around? Haha

5 minutes ago, wgstl said:

happy Saturday everyone

Yeah DJ seems like a real hard guy to get along with. 

7 minutes ago, wgstl said:

happy Saturday everyone

Nothing else to do?

it was a 60 degree day in January. Soak up that sun and store it away for the winter.

It’s also Saturday so there is always beer to be drank.

all kidding aside thanks for the investigative work that’s kind of interesting.

wgstl and Box and Won like this

21 minutes ago, wgstl said:

happy Saturday everyone

Great info! 

This is when someone inevitably lectures about how strange it is that we’re all tracking the social media account of an 18-year-old.

43 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Nothing else to do?

it was a 60 degree day in January. Soak up that sun and store it away for the winter.

It’s also Saturday so there is always beer to be drank.

all kidding aside thanks for the investigative work that’s kind of interesting.

eating Hot Fudge sundae @ Ted's in 61 d facing sun highlight of my year so far. Hope to top that 2 tomorrow.

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

happy Saturday everyone

Connected? Also his post said “I swear I’m traumatized”

99742F97-8216-4ED7-AB89-CEE1A0EDC75C.jpeg

16 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

if CAG was beefing with Isabell ... Isabell should have been given the boot.  

If he was beefing with Goodwin, then sorry CAG

Depends what it’s about?

1 hour ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Nah.

I realize Isabell is one year but you can’t keep a problem like Gordon around.

kick off the guy causing the problem.

what happens next year and he’s beefing with Hargrove or Collins?

Who goes then?

2 hours ago, RiseAndGrind said:

You can't be serious.  You base punishment on your player ranking?  No way.  Rules apply to everyone equally.

This reads like a GloryDays post.

AGB91 and SLU_Lax like this

11 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

You can't be serious.  You base punishment on your player ranking?  No way.  Rules apply to everyone equally.

This reads like a GloryDays post.

Lets not be naive - rules are not applied equally for everybody anywhere.  I agree that you cannot simply say whoever is the lesser player has to go if there is a problem.  Whatever happened to just knocking it off and playing ball.  We all have to work with people we did not like but the boss doesn't come in and say Joe is a more valuable worker so he stays and you go - the boss says knock it off period.  

The biggest thing that I have finally realized is that any player who throws the towel in after 13 games and one semester was never really committed to the school in any serious way.  He was going to leave sooner or later and I guess sooner is better in the long run.  Gives Ford a chance to use the schollie this spring and get the team focused on what their new offensive /defensive approach will be going forward.  I wish  Gordon no ill will but I also have little trouble not feeling sorry for him.

13 hours ago, RiseAndGrind said:

What?  Freshmen should prevail over 5th year Seniors?  Good local Sophomores prevail over good local Freshmen?

How about the team leadership (mostly Seniors) stepped in to tell the youngster how thing need to be done?  Did we not like this in the past when Jett and Evans took guys under their wings?  Is this not what we want for our program? 

Not buying an isolated personal issue between a talented young Frosh vs. and out-going, non-local 5th years Senior.  Most of the time, in such situations, teams divide with half supporting one and the other half supporting the other -- not the case here.  Also, if the social media report is true (and which sure appears to be easily verifiable), then Foreman, Isabell, Goodwin and Wiley sure seem to be the guys speaking for the team -- team leadership.

And is it not OK to support Goodwin (a talented local guy) over a different talented local guy (CG)?

Sorry.  Appears that CG has not grown up or made any improvement since leaving Vianney.  CG then went to Webster, had free reign and could nearly anything he wanted (and he did).  Now, he is being asked to be a teammate, to take responsibility again, to attend class, to give full effort.   Good riddance.  Doesn't sound like CG belongs on ANY college campus.  A 4 star recruit based on basketball potential is different than a 4 star complete player.  I trust in Coach Ford who has proven he can bring in top talent.  I will give up 8.9 points this season for better chemistry immediately.  Goodwin and French can carry this team (without CG getting in the way) for the rest of this year and until new talent arrives next Fall.  Goo Bills!!