Carte'Are Gordon Rumored to Transfer

johnbj14

If you haven’t already, please consider donating to Steve and the site so that you can react to each of Gloryday’s posts. Best money I’ve spent in a while. There’s no excuse for the name calling that he’s been engaged in. Completely inappropriate. It’s one thing to criticize/question a decision, and another to repeatedly attack someone’s character. 

Littlebill likes this

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ignore function works very well now. I never seee any of his posts or qouted posts.

The problem is that visitors to the sight have to read his post and that is why he should go.

JMHO

Zink likes this

2 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Everything I said was echoed in Ben Fred’s piece. You are all so far removed from the program. I still have my connections in athletics and I kept most of the stuff he did on the down low all season. The kid is trash and the main reason we had chemistry issues. 05 thinks all season it was Isabell and Goodwin but it was the team vs Gordon. If you’re wondering why we had passing problems in the paint to him that’s why. 

If you wanna count how many MAJOR problems he had look at all the times he randomly didn’t start and multiply it by about 3. 

CG has big problems and hurt the team and I know an incident and I have never mentioned it on this site so I say so what about what you know about a 19 year old who you don’t even know personally.

Where is your empathy pal he is 19 years old and has a tough life.  Calling a 19 year old trash is so over the top.

Do you even have a clue that you are officially the CG of the board.  Once you decide to quit this board the feeling like with CG with the team will be mutual with the posters.

CG still has a chance in life and I am cheerleading him all the way to a prosperous life.  I am glad CG is off the team for the team but I do not hate him I pray for him.

21 minutes ago, CBFan said:

CG has big problems and hurt the team and I know an incident and I have never mentioned it on this site so I say so what about what you know about a 19 year old who you don’t even know personally.

Where is your empathy pal he is 19 years old and has a tough life.  Calling a 19 year old trash is so over the top.

Do you even have a clue that you are officially the CG of the board.  Once you decide to quit this board the feeling like with CG with the team will be mutual with the posters.

CG still has a chance in life and I am cheerleading him all the way to a prosperous life.  I am glad CG is off the team for the team but I do not hate him I pray for him.

in defense of the tool he has zero talent at anything displayed here so the CG Of the board thing doesn't work, agree with sentiment though.

6 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Funny how it takes 24 hours and everyone else says the same sh** i do and Ben Fred copies it with slightly better words. Everyone on this board who switched ships overnight after attacking me can get a life 

By any chance were you born and raised in the Terre du Carbon Mobile Home Park?

Box and Won likes this

1 minute ago, johnbj14 said:

My thoughts on this:

1) Fans of college basketball team ALWAYS try to bash the players that transfer from their program. Gordon isn’t special in any way in this regard

2) We don’t truly know what happened. It might look like one thing but it might not be 

3) Let’s just wish him good luck and crush the A10 without him

EssEllYou likes this

I know fans can be over reacting to things but honestly what do you want them to say - Oh man we are toast, we have no chance now that so and so left, and the program is doomed forever.  First yes they look for a reason then they blame the one who left and not the others who are still here.  Finally they reconcile and look to the future.  If people think Gordon was being unmercifully trashed on here they need to go to other boards - man they would have had him hung in effigy and throwing gasoline on him.

I'm sure Gordon's tweets are directed toward some fans on here, but also at Ben Fred's less than complimentary article. Especially, when Ben F writes the two local D1 P5s  might not be interested in pursuing him. 

If he wants to end speculation about why he wanted out of SLU, he should give specific reasons instead of vague statements like I did it for family reasons and how transferring improves his life. Most kids leave because they aren't getting minutes, see M Lewis, they get homesick, they dislike the coach, etc. So far we've seen no reason for his leaving that makes sense to us. And when he says he was respectful and a team player then why leave after 13 games? Furthermore, he was all in on SLU because he loved StLouis and wanted to win for the city. I don't see where he wasn't embraced or under appreciated for that attitude. In fact, just the opposite was the case. 

So, if he feels he's being trashed, the way to stop the negative vibes is to come clean with the fans and the press by giving specific reasons for his surprise exit.