Carte'Are Gordon Rumored to Transfer

johnbj14

2 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Who even is this?  From the looks of it, nobody. Is this, plus the cryptic Gordon tweet, the cause of everyone’s freak out?

No clue who it is or why he would know what is going on.  Just posted it as part of the information that is out there to be consumed for what it's worth (hopefully, it's dead wrong). 

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, kappy96 said:

Seems like this would be something pretty simple for Stu to confirm or dispel with a quick phone call or text.

Unless folks within the dept were caught off guard and don't exactly know what is going on. Or maybe it's not 100% a done deal and the staff is talking to CG.  In any event, this might be a situation where "no comment" is the phrase of the day for those within the AD. 

If he were wavering at all in his commitment to SLU, it seems it would’ve been much easier to leave before the season. There was all sorts of twitter speculation about him decomitting ever since he committed. He stuck with it. Does not make any sense to leave now, after only 11 games. 

5 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Gordon is a dbag either way. If he isn’t leaving, he knows what crap he is starting by not dispelling it. If he is, he is indeed a tool 

Are you freaking kidding me?  YOU?  The troll of this message board is going to call a KID that?  Dude, you bothered me before; now I wish you'd never visit this site again.  Fan or not; you just don't get it.

moytoy12 likes this

6 minutes ago, almaman said:

and be a male!

This made me chuckle and is a great reminder how sad my life has become. Thanks for joining me on my journey to the bottom of the drain billikens.com.

I guess we should have a better idea what is going on in the near future. If Frank is doing the evening news, I have a tough time imagining this not coming up.

3 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

This made me chuckle and is a great reminder how sad my life has become. Thanks for joining me on my journey to the bottom of the drain billikens.com.

I guess we should have a better idea what is going on in the near future. If Frank is doing the evening news, I have a tough time imagining this not coming up.

I completely shut down at work for like an hour and a half 

TheChosenOne likes this

2 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

Ah, the joys of being a fan of a sport subject to the whims of college-age kids.  

TheChosenOne likes this