Carte'Are Gordon Rumored to Transfer

johnbj14

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, CBFan said:

I think I will just wait and see what happens we will know probably by the end of the day and if its true next man up, go bills.

went from depth to nothing. 

5 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

I think one could call into question his decision making overall. I just wonder whether he is interested in sitting out as a transfer, his interest in even being a student, and not knowing the exact situation what options will be available to him at the college level. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out (a. if he is indeed leaving, b. what happened, and c. his next stop).

This is where I stand.

For the last 3-4 years we've learned he doesn't like school, and doesn't like people telling him what to do.   He hangs out with a rough crowd when hes away from SLU, and that doesn't help at all.  Heck, his best friend was murdered two years ago.

At what point is it best for him to move on from anything school related, leave the friends he has here and go play ball overseas,.

GoBills73 and TheChosenOne like this

Even though Gordon was in slight foul trouble Sunday, it was pretty odd to see Hankton getting so many minutes out of nowhere, especially not playing a wing position in the offense. Gordon only got 11 minutes and his negative additude on the bench was obvious. Something had to happen between his Fla St postgame tweet and Chirstmas.  

VeniceMenace likes this

3 minutes ago, Zink said:

Gordon has always been strangely cryptic on Twitter. I’ll wait until we hear more to start panicking. 

Normally I'm with you but for some reason it feels different this time. If this is just a head-fake, I think it would be about the 5th time to board has gone into meltdown mode that we are losing him since he gave his oral commitment.

1 minute ago, IllSideBills said:

Even though Gordon was in slight foul trouble Sunday, it was pretty odd to see Hankton getting so many minutes out of nowhere, especially not playing a wing position in the offense. Gordon only got 11 minutes and his negative additude on the bench was obvious. Something had to happen between his Fla St postgame tweet and Chirstmas.  

He didn't start, I knew something had happened.....

2 minutes ago, kshoe said:

Normally I'm with you but for some reason it feels different this time. If this is just a head-fake, I think it would be about the 5th time to board has gone into meltdown mode that we are losing him since he gave his oral commitment.

Perhaps this is a Santos situation where it just became too much. 

Hope he's starting on Sunday for the Bills.

5 minutes ago, IllSideBills said:

Slight foul trouble? He fouled out pretty early, which I would assume is the main reason for only 11 minutes.

2 minutes ago, QUAILMAN said:

Slight foul trouble? He fouled out pretty early, which I would assume is the main reason for only 11 minutes.

He coud have got a lot more minutes, but it was apparent that he was being brought in interchangbly for French to get rest. Point is that Hankton was playing in places he shouldn't be, and has barely been used all year even at his strong suit on a wing. Why else would they force him into big positions unless they are trying to get him ready to take that role behind Foreman, being the new tallest guy off the bench.

2 minutes ago, IllSideBills said:

He coud have got a lot more minutes, but it was apparent that he was being brought in interchangbly for French to get rest. Point is that Hankton was playing in places he shouldn't be, and has barely been used all year even at his strong suit on a wing. Why else would they force him into big positions unless they are trying to get him ready to take that role behind Foreman, being the new tallest guy off the bench.

This is your second post?  I'm calling bs.......

5 minutes ago, IllSideBills said:

Hankton was playing to give us a different look.