Carte'Are Gordon Rumored to Transfer

johnbj14

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Best case scenario: he is thanking STL for being great in 18 and he’s waving by to the year. 

Second best: he’s an 18 year old blowing off frustration and just needs to be reassured and talked off the ledge. 

The unfortunate part about this, the timing is right in line with someone telling me he had a blowup with a player a few days ago.

Just now, wgstl said:

The unfortunate part about this, the timing is right in line with someone telling me he had a blowup with a player a few days ago.

Great. If this is worse case scenario then coach ford has a real cluster f u c k of a problem with the roster he has assembled 

7 minutes ago, wgstl said:

The decisions of teenagers are mostly driven by emotions and they rarely understand how those decisions impact them down the road. Hopefully this is just blowing off steam and the coaches can bring some reason and logic to the conversation and talk sense to him before it's too late.

If not

Image result for running out window during meeting gif

Billnation08 likes this

Just now, Slu let the dogs out? said:

The decisions of teenagers are mostly driven by emotions and they rarely understand how those decisions impact them down the road. Hopefully this is just blowing off steam and the coaches can bring some reason and logic to the conversation and talk sense to him before it's too late.

This is where I’m at