Jordon Goodwin appreciation thread

2 minutes ago, PinkMaleBillikensJersey said:

Stu just tweeted "no response" from Gordon, Ford or May

As I’ve suggested to a few posters off the board, I imagine Ford and co are doing everything in their power to keep gordon. If only for the rest of this season. Ford is a salesman. Get him in front of Carteare and his Grandparents and anything can happen 

JohnnyJumpUp likes this

21 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

As I’ve suggested to a few posters off the board, I imagine Ford and co are doing everything in their power to keep gordon. If only for the rest of this season. Ford is a salesman. Get him in front of Carteare and his Grandparents and anything can happen 

I bet he failed to achieve grades needed to continue to second semester.

10 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

I think you can complete courses during this time and still play during the break.

11 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

But wouldn’t he have been declared ineligible for the games after first semester grades posted? 

It’s almost impossible to be ineligible after 1 semester. I think you only need 6 credit hours. 

17 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Adjust your blocking settings to block his quotes, then you won't see it then, either.

Thanks, Thicks.  Just did so.  

Life will be so much better.  

If there is a discussion about banning or dropping him, Im in favor.  He adds nothing to the discussion, other than talking about HIM.  mhg

11 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

Could be but you have to have them completed by the end of the break if I understand it correctly.

I certainly don’t know what his transcript looks like but I would hope the athletic dept. could find 2 gimmies to  insure eligibility. I do know way back in the day Ricky Frazier transfered out of here with zero credits. Amazingly he became eligible at Missouri. 

Just now, willie said:

I certainly don’t know what his transcript looks like but I would hope the athletic dept. could find 2 gimmies to  insure eligibility. I do know way back in the day Ricky Frazier transfered out of here with zero credits. Amazingly he became eligible at Missouri. 

Same with randy pulley

1 hour ago, willie said:

Well I would agree but even a gimme class requires you to attend every now and then.