GDT: Florida State, sunny place for shady people

NextYearBill

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, slu72 said:

I thought it was a leg or ankle injury? Foot injury much worse. Ask Eliot Wellmer. Doesn't matter, as the Bills shock the college hoops world today. 

I’m guessing wiley will be available only in the case of an emergency/short bench from foul trouble.

It said on Tweeter that this game was also on FSMW Plus in STL. Is that the alternative channel to FSMW (e.g. 671-1 for those with DirecTV?) I was planning on taking my 4.5 year old to a dirty bar to watch while the wife stays home with the 2 week old but obviously I’d rather watch at home. I went to 671-1 and it says “upcoming game FGCU vs Florida” which obviously isn’t our game so still not sure if it’s on but I guess that’s a good sign at least. 

15 minutes ago, SLU let the dogs out?! said:

It said on Tweeter that this game was also on FSMW Plus in STL. Is that the alternative channel to FSMW (e.g. 671-1 for those with DirecTV?) I was planning on taking my 4.5 year old to a dirty bar to watch while the wife stays home with the 2 week old but obviously I’d rather watch at home. I went to 671-1 and it says “upcoming game FGCU vs Florida” which obviously isn’t our game so still not sure if it’s on but I guess that’s a good sign at least. 

We have Spectrum and it will be on Fox Sports2.

16 minutes ago, SLU let the dogs out?! said:

Sorry,  I should’ve mentioned in my post that I do not get FS2, which is why I’m really hoping FSMW Plus is 671-1 and they just didn’t update it on DirecTV. Had to go to The Post for the Seton Hall game. 

http://www.slubillikens.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27200&ATCLID=211784495

Thor can play today.  I watched Davidson play Wake Forest - he'd be at home on the Davidson team - they put it up from nba range all the time - those shots r open more than the toenail from the line shots.  Also learned why Davidson seems to have come out of nowhere this year  - they added an all conference center from Austria's under 18 national team.  Almost had a dbl dbl by halftime v Wake & completed it early in the 2nd half

10 minutes ago, Major Majerus said:

Thor can play today.  I watched Davidson play Wake Forest - he'd be at home on the Davidson team - they put it up from nba range all the time - those shots r open more than the toenail from the line shots.  Also learned why Davidson seems to have come out of nowhere this year  - they added an all conference center from Austria's under 18 national team.  Almost had a dbl dbl by halftime v Wake & completed it early in the 2nd half

Come out of nowhere?

They won over 20 games last year and went to the NCAA tourney.

They also returned two of the top players in the conference.

They were also a preseason favorite in the conference.

I wouldn’t say they came out of nowhere.