Shot clock

gobillsgo

Has anyone ever seen anything like that ever??? Pretty convenient that it stops working as we are trying to close out a game with a lead. Then it miraculously comes back on in a tie game with their ball?  How are you supposed to play in a game with that intensity while also counting down from 30 in your head??

$60 million in renovations and the shot clock doesn’t work?  Really fishy to me. 

In my opinion, the refs have to hold the game until the clock gets fixed. Doesn’t shock me that it all worked out in their favor though. Goes along with the phantom T on Bess and Foreman’s using the force to foul a player without touching him. 

Easy to see why they have the home win streak. 

Yeah, every Houston win at home the shot clock has malfunctioned. Seriously? C'mon. Stuff like that happens. Besides. 19 of those wins weren't even that that gym. 

You should probably point to the awful 22-of-60 shooting for SLU and 40-34 rebound edge for Houston. Better team won.

10 minutes ago, Brian said:

Yeah, every Houston win at home the shot clock has malfunctioned. Seriously? C'mon. Stuff like that happens. Besides. 19 of those wins weren't even that that gym. 

You should probably point to the awful 22-of-60 shooting for SLU and 40-34 rebound edge for Houston. Better team won.

Go back to the Houston board you sad little troll. 

4 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

Can you imagine going to the other team’s board after winning at home as an 8 point fave? That’s so wild to me. 

It's no fun when a SLU fan is blitzing up a feud, after the game.http://www.coogfans.com/t/gameday-thread-houston-vs-st-louis-sunday-2pm-on-espnu-w-68-64/15994/202 Please help, if you possibly can.

(I am SLU Fan- Third Person Context)

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Also, “stuff like that happens” ???

that absolutely CAN NOT happen in a game like that. You guys wanna act like you’re a legit top 25 team, yet no one in the entire fancy new $60 million arena knows how to fix the shot clock??  What an absolute joke. Next time fork out an extra 100 bucks a game to get someone who actually knows how to operate the shot clock.  The mensa meeting that was occurring between the clock operators and the three idiots in stripes clearly couldn’t do the job. 

Just now, billikenfan05 said:

It tainted the game. This is a message board, where these things are discussed.

Sure, if we want to act like the school with little brother syndrome, then please, discuss.  Otherwise, let’s discuss X’s and O’s and quit blaming other inconsequential b.s.