GDT Hot Old Ladies

Littlebill

1 minute ago, Ballingmeanthegradesfallin said:

Congratulations, Rich, You have reached 7,600 posts. Now, you can help a friend by toning the convo down, before the mod slams the ban hammer on all of us.

Moytoy is a punk.  he used to slam Justin Johnson for no reason and I gave him shitt for it.  if he wants to block me now so be it.  I'm better off not listening to the whining.....

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

Moytoy is a punk.  he used to slam Justin Johnson for no reason and I gave him shitt for it.  if he wants to block me now so be it.  I'm better off not listening to the whining.....

In Boytoy’s defense, there were dozens of good reasons to slam Justin Johnson.

We are so unused to having this much talent and expect too much. I am thankful that we get to watch a team that has a legitimate chance every game against all but the top 20 or so teams in D-1. We've all seen teams every year loaded with McDonald AA who struggled to play 500 ball. That being said it has been very frustrating over all they are so far away from playing their best. That is way better than they did the best with what they had result we usually have no choice but accept as our goal.

54 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

That female announcer was like the Brett Jolly of basketball announcers.

She was extremely irrigating

1 hour ago, RiseAndGrind said:

This season has been a relatively big disappointment. Just stinks 

R & G we beat Butler and Seton Hall and those are good wins and todays game was winnable all the way to the end.

Oregon was blown off that same court and we weren't.

The way this team has played is not what most of us have envisioned but we are dangerous and FSU better not take us lightly otherwise we will upset them.

We will look a little better when Wiley gets back in the lineup.

1 minute ago, CBFan said:

R & G we beat Butler and Seton Hall and those are good wins and todays game was winnable all the way to the end.

The way this team has played is not what most of us have envisioned but we are dangerous and FSU better not take us lightly otherwise we will upset them.

You mean IF Wiley gets back in the lineup?

moytoy12 likes this

2 minutes ago, VeniceMenace said:

You mean IF Wiley gets back in the lineup?

Watched another game with a player with the same injury and your right the deep thigh bruise is tricky because of blood clots and other complications.

I wish Wiley well and get back soon we need another weapon.

VeniceMenace likes this

14 minutes ago, CBFan said:

I guess you’re kind of making my point. Today was winnable, Pitt was winnable, SIUC was winnable. And now, SLU has to win the A10 tourney to make the dance. It sucks.

the off-season was a disappointment starting with Santos leaving and continued with welmer getting hurt. Now Wiley can’t be counted on. 

The offense is questionable, the team can’t shoot free throws, and Goodwin, the team’s best player last year, has unfortunately gotten worse. If it was not for Bess being an absolute star this team would be in a whole heap of trouble 

SLU isn’t besting FSU. It’s not happening. 

1 minute ago, RiseAndGrind said:

I guess you’re kind of making my point. Today was winnable, Pitt was winnable, SIUC was winnable. And now, SLU has to win the A10 tourney to make the dance. It sucks.

the off-season was a disappointment starting with Santos leaving and continued with welmer getting hurt. Now Wiley can’t be counted on. 

The offense is questionable, the team can’t shoot free throws, and Goodwin, the team’s best player last year, has unfortunately gotten worse. If it was not for Bess being an absolute star this team would be in a whole heap of trouble 

hard to say about FSU...….there were times that EVERYTHING Houston put up went in.   FSU has a shittt shooting night and we could smoke them......

Just now, RiseAndGrind said:

I can dream can't I?

I agree 100 percent with your analysis of what is going on with this team but I always go back to the last 4 seasons this is so much better that a loss to an unbeaten team does not upset me even though we should have won.  Look how far our team has come from the 4 previous seasons.

On to the next game go Bills.

Schasz and almaman like this

7 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

hard to say about FSU...….there were times that EVERYTHING Houston put up went in.   FSU has a shittt shting night and we could smoke them......

Who knows with this team am I not down on this team or the coach.

Go Bills.