GDT Hot Old Ladies

Littlebill

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Littlebill said:

Watched a practice before the Oregon State game and Ford did hammer that (not getting caught in picks) into the guy’s heads before this game. Like had to have said it 25 times. I have a hard time believing he said it a bunch before OSU and didn’t do it before this game.

Then ford needs to create consequences for mistakes.  Our guys keep making the same mistakes. 

32 minutes ago, SLU_Nick said:

Ford absolutely does not deserve tons of blame today Anyone remember when we were down 9 and there were multiple “ballgame” posts in this thread? Ford called TO and got the guys in positions to succeed.

Houston is undefeated for a reason.  They are really good.  

The offense finally looked relatively decent and Isabell was a key piece against the best defensive team we will play all year.

Some of you have to get a grip on reality 

Totally agree. That timeout stopped the bleeding and turned the game around. we left at least 3 points by missing one and ones, no coach has missed a free throw since I've been following.

I don’t think that any of us expected the league to be this bad. If there are opportunities for good W’s in conference, then these games are certainly not must-wins. 

Sijce the league is so bad, they’ve become that way. I don’t think people’s expectations of non-con have been crazy. I think they were correct. It’s the fact that the non-con will be the last chance for resume w’s. And that’s the problem.

2010andBeyond likes this

3 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

In key situations, our guys have gone under the screen consistently this year.  This wasn’t a one-time thing.  Watch a game and pull your head out. 

I watch or attend every game and have for over 30  years and what you just posted is not correct

1 minute ago, moytoy12 said:

Then ford needs to create consequences for mistakes.  Our guys keep making the same mistakes. 

Goodwin has made some real bone-headed mistakes this season. And this one likely cost us our best chance at a resume-building win this season. He’s been an absolute liability defensively this season

moytoy12 likes this

8 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

No, it is.  DJ does it consistently.  Obviously Goodwin did it tonight.  I’ll rewatch some games and point out additional examples. 

Please don't waste mine or your time. If being a fan makes you so miserable why do you do it. We had a 10 ft shot with 4 seconds to go to put the 22nd ranked team into overtime on their court. Lighten up.

Just now, moytoy12 said:

Hey buddy, go f yourself.  You attacked me last year for no reason.  I could give two sh1ts about you.  There’s a reason I’m an ahole to you. 

I "attacked you" because you were a sarcastic dbag.  Apparently you still are.  I'm really happy watching the games from your prior seats though...... 

1 minute ago, Billiken Rich said:

I "attacked you" because you were a sarcastic dbag.  Apparently you still are.  I'm really happy watching the games from your prior seats though...... 

You sound like an ex-wife in a divorce.  I’m glad you have good seats.  You’re still a moron. 

We have better talent than all three teams we lost to.  Actually, pretty equal with Houston.  I know Sampson has a bad rep for NCAA violations, but he is actually a pretty damn good coach.  Losing a game like this to him is not an indictment of Ford.  Losing games like this to less talented teams coached by Capel and Hinson, is a not resume builder for Ford.

He got us competitive much quicker than I thought anyone could.  Now he needs to win these types of games.

Box and Won and Zink like this

2 minutes ago, slusam said:

Please don't waste mine or your time. If being a fan makes you so miserable why do you do it. We had a 10 ft shot with 4 seconds to go to put the 22nd ranked team into overtime on their court. Lighten up.

I’m critical when I think it’s called for and I’m complimentary when I think it’s called for.  I don’t just blindly worship everything. 

Just now, moytoy12 said:

You’re right.  I have me too issues.  You’re an imbecile. Thankful for the block feature. 

SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!