Littlebill

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

We got screwed by the refs. BS

Wrong.  They didn't help us, but we had this game in our hands if we knew how to close out.

brianstl, Zink and BrockL like this

Just now, slufan13 said:

Pitt and Houston both involved horrible plays out of timeouts. Ford is not impressing me

I agree. Although French came out of a timeout there at the end and was on the wrong side of the court. Bess has to push him out of the way. I wonder how much of the problem is the planning and how much is in the execution. 

Just now, RiseAndGrind said:

Can’t lose that one. 

Season Doesn’t matter now until a10 tourney now

Knocking off FSU would help but to me that was the least likely win on the non-con schedule.

At this point, there is zero margin for error. Given our horrendous shooting and horrible free throw shooting, I'm not feeling too confident we can be perfect the rest of the way.

We played hard and played fairly well, but unfortunately this was a must win in my book.  Can't expect us to not have another mis step the rest of the way realistically. 

Billiken Rich likes this

Ford career coaching record

314-265

Majerus coaching record

517-217

Read that and think about that next time AD is even mentioning Ford and Majerus in any way. I like Ford but the sloppy play and poor shooting is very concerning. This was a bad loss, but I think they will be ok. I hope!