Wrong Score for the SIUC Game?

Old guy

If you care to check my math, I think the final score reported for this game is not correct. When you add the actual FGs, 3 pts, and Fts made by each player the total points appear to be incorrect. Please check the enclosed Word file. I you think this is a valid point and not an error I am making somewhere, I would like information as to how to send this file to Coach Ford. I think they have to correct the score somehow. He appear to have lost by a single point. Please check the enclosed file and my math, I need some confirmation here before I contact SLU about this.

SLU vs SIUC corrected score.docx

7 minutes ago, Old guy said:

If you care to check my math, I think the final score reported for this game is not correct. When you add the actual FGs, 3 pts, and Fts made by each player the total points appear to be incorrect. Please check the enclosed Word file. I you think this is a valid point and not an error I am making somewhere, I would like information as to how to send this file to Coach Ford. I think they have to correct the score somehow. He appear to have lost by a single point. Please check the enclosed file and my math, I need some confirmation here before I contact SLU about this.

SLU vs SIUC corrected score.docx

File doesn’t work. 

one time in college... me and my roommates got really high and played the board game RISK. At one point our roommate stopped the game because he claimed he had figured out a cheat to rolling dice. 

at the time i thought that was the stupidest thing i would ever hear..... until right now 

Just got an email from the SLU Athletics, Brian Kunderman. My math is correct BUT the # of 3 pointers is included in the number of FG in the stats, so each 3 pointer is just one additional point over the number obtained from the Fgs. The score is correct and the stats are correct, the way they calculate the total score was not what I thought it was. It was an honest mistake, my bad.

I wish we would always have the blue and white version of the live stats. Last night's were lame. I've seen others tracking our x trios games that are even worse if at all. seems like a pretty easy thing to get up and running properly this day and age. Between my sh*tty fm reception, those stats and trying to watch on those feeds felt like the dark ages. The tune in app for listening was even going down sometimes. Coverage mirrored results this game. Will be fun to route for SIU rest of the year.