The official our offensive problems start with Isabell thread

ARon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

I may be wrong, but I don't remember once when Goodwin turned the ball over against the press.  He ran a very good PG today.

Agree, and for those concerned with A/TO ratio, if the Bills just hit their layups, the assists would have looked much different.

37 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Speaking of Isabell he posted a photo insta story 12 hours ago from a plane. His Twitter appears to have been deactivated as well. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Plane story is gone (deleted, right? Those last 24 hours, I thought), and current story is "You know the truth, by the way it feels". Solid cryptic post. Negative points for unnecessary comma.

This is all very confusing, are we to conclude that the story of Isabell having Hamstring problems that prevented him from playing last night is just a mask to hide other causes and reasons for his absence? Is he still in the team? Did he fly out somewhere? Is he still in St. Louis?

52 minutes ago, Old guy said:

This is all very confusing, are we to conclude that the story of Isabell having Hamstring problems that prevented him from playing last night is just a mask to hide other causes and reasons for his absence? Is he still in the team? Did he fly out somewhere? Is he still in St. Louis?

Take a deep breath, Old Guy.

On 12/6/2018 at 9:37 AM, ARon said:

Just gonna leave this here.  I think we’re going to need it a lot this season.

We had plenty of offensive problems yesterday without Isabell. We had an 8 minute stretch without a field goal. Thank goodness Thatch flung up that 3 at the shot clock buzzer that went in or this board would be in meltdown mode.

Goodwin was considered a 1st Team All-Conference candidate and even an A-10 POY possibility prior to the season, yet some people are ok with his game yesterday? 5 points, one of which was a lucky bank shot, two charges, didn't get to the free throw line, more turnovers than assists. Can't blame this on Isabell. Goodwin looks a 1/2 step slow this year. I guess the silver lining is that our record could easily be worse. Goodwin played a terrible game against Seton Hall and we still came away with our biggest win of the season. This team needs him to step up the way Bess has.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

We had plenty of offensive problems yesterday without Isabell. We had an 8 minute stretch without a field goal. Thank goodness Thatch flung up that 3 at the shot clock buzzer that went in or this board would be in meltdown mode.

Goodwin was considered a 1st Team All-Conference candidate and even an A-10 POY possibility prior to the season, yet some people are ok with his game yesterday? 5 points, one of which was a lucky bank shot, two charges, didn't get to the free throw line, more turnovers than assists. Can't blame this on Isabell. Goodwin looks a 1/2 step slow this year. I guess the silver lining is that our record could easily be worse. Goodwin played a terrible game against Seton Hall and we still came away with our biggest win of the season. This team needs him to step up the way Bess has.

Had we been able to hit a damn FT that 8 minute stretch would never have happened - at least points would have been put the board.

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Goodwin should of had 6-7 assists. His three turnovers were all charges. He got the ball where it needed to be the whole game. He had a few hockey assists. He also had a couple of big rebounds and played very good defense. Ford said "Jordan is a physical player and I need to do a better job of getting him into the post and get him in different positions to score". He is going to be fine.