Wiley...Thor...KC

mrjoelabs

We badly need these 3 players to play more. This team has no shooters..period.  And I am about done with isabell. I can see why hes moved around so much.  Wiley obviously has been hurt, not his fault... Thor might be a little raw. But lets see more Hankton...it has to be better than jacobs long distance shooting.  Travis forgot to find shooters when putting this team together.

1 hour ago, mrjoelabs said:

We badly need these 3 players to play more. This team has no shooters..period.  And I am about done with isabell. I can see why hes moved around so much.  Wiley obviously has been hurt, not his fault... Thor might be a little raw. But lets see more Hankton...it has to be better than jacobs long distance shooting.  Travis forgot to find shooters when putting this team together.

Adonys henriquez was the shooter.

billiken_roy likes this

4 hours ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Adonys henriquez was the shooter.

yes we are still suffering from this hangover.   errrrrrrrr

9 hours ago, mrjoelabs said:

The loss of Jalen Johnson really hurt more than I think most expected. Potentially could have had Johnson, Welmer and Wiley coming off the bench this year. 

willie and Zink like this

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

Look who shows up after a loss. Death, taxes and Trollabs logging in after a loss.

Look who decides to make a dumb response after 3 intelligent ones...  I made an accurate point. And I've been active during wins and losses. Sorry charlie. I was logged in during the entire game, even helped find a working stream...

As to actual discussion, the loss of Jalen Johnson has been huge.  This is one of the worst distance shooting teams we have ever seen. 

These 3 players need more time on the court. Who cares if they mess up, Gordon wasn’t great in the first few games before he showed us why he was a top recruit. 

These players tried to be too showy which I think is under pressure to get playing time. For example, Thor’s crazy shot, Jacobs unessesary dunk miss, KC trying to shoot everytime he has the ball