GDT Rename them the Slukies

Littlebill

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was as depressed as anyone that we lost this winnable game. But it isn’t a “bad” loss, and by the end of the season it will be forgotten. With or without a win last night, The Bills still have to beat either Houston or FSU to have a good chance at an at large bid. IMHO, losses to both of those teams makes it likely that, unless they have a near perfect conference record, the Bills will need to win the A-10 tourney to get into the big dance.

Littlebill likes this

6 hours ago, David King said:

I was as depressed as anyone that we lost this winnable game. But it isn’t a “bad” loss, and by the end of the season it will be forgotten. With or without a win last night, The Bills still have to beat either Houston or FSU to have a good chance at an at large bid. IMHO, losses to both of those teams makes it likely that, unless they have a near perfect conference record, the Bills will need to win the A-10 tourney to get into the big dance.

Indeed and it seems that our schedule is OOC > Conference > A-10 tournament  in terms of toughness glass half filled so far.

12 hours ago, David King said:

Definitely a winnable game that got away. I think your analysis is correct on the two key NC games (I'll throw in Oregon State as a must-win) as the key to an at-large.