We Need to Talk About Our Fast Break

Matty Light

2 hours ago, slu72 said:

Greatest Billiken fast break ever, got to be the Mo Jeffers jam which started with his leap from just inside the foul line and BANG! Can't recall who it was against, but it was awesome to see! 

It just so happens I saw Mo Saturday. He is an assistant coach at U City High. I was there watching my grandson play in a kids tournament. Introduced myself and told one of his colleagues that Mo had one of the greatest dunks I had seen in person. He immediately said It was against the Bonnies. Very nice man. 

4 minutes ago, willie said:

It just so happens I saw Mo Saturday. He is an assistant coach at U City High. I was there watching my grandson play in a kids tournament. Introduced myself and told one of his colleagues that Mo had one of the greatest dunks I had seen in person. He immediately said It was against the Bonnies. Very nice man. 

Could of it have been his only one?  seems like we've gone a a few years with only a dunk or 2.