GDT vs Buttler

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6-5 still at the first media timeout.

Isabell made a nice move to get to the rim but had it blocked. Small guy problems.

Energy level from the players and crowd feels/sounds/looks good so far. Much better than what we've seen for the most part so far this season.

French 1-2 from the FT line to tie it at 7.

He's now 6-20 from the line on the season (i.e. this trip brought his percentage up).

Jorgenson to the line at the other end and Butler takes a 9-7 lead at the 15-minute mark.

1 minute ago, David King said:

Blow the whistle zebra!

Definitely some no-calls in both directions so far. I have to think that benefits us in the long run, but it's frustrating when Gordon gets so blatantly fouled and it looks like he just throws a shot out of bounds.

Just now, Pistol said:

Definitely some no-calls in both directions so far. I have to think that benefits us in the long run, but it's frustrating when Gordon gets so blatantly fouled and it looks like he just throws a shot out of bounds.

Yea, definitely benefits us. 

Just now, moytoy12 said:

Good energy on D, but this offense is still such a work in process. 

14-9 Butler at the second media timeout.

4 turnovers already. We know this story. Yes, offense still needs so much clean-up.

We don’t look great so far. Have to rebound better and the offense has been stagnant. A few good post-ups, but nothing else. Two possessions that ended with French holding the ball as the shot clock wound down is not what you want.