GDT vs Buttler

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, CBFan said:

I agree they left so many points out there with messed up fast breaks, missed free throws and dumb turnovers.

When JGood finds his game as the season progresses the offense will look a lot better.

I'm thinking make JGood the PG and Isabell the 2. Think the offense runs smoother this way. 

TRN likes this

3 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I'm thinking make JGood the PG and Isabell the 2. Think the offense runs smoother this way. 

Most posters agrees with this

I know I was drinking a lot before and during the game, but the crowd in the first half was the most raucous that I can remember at Chaifetz.  That place was just waiting to explode.  You could definitely feel the energy in the building.  Haven't felt that since the days at the Arena with the early to mie 90s teams.  What an awesome atmosphere.

JohnnyJumpUp likes this

5 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Attendance 9572. 1000+ short of a sellout. 

Place was jammed..that's hard to believe.  Either way, it was loud and rowdy.  Loved all of the drunks...

18 minutes ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

I didn’t think to look until after the game, but there were some kids in the area where recruits normally sit. One was pretty tall with dreadlocks.

Maybe Hargrove, his Instagram shows he was at the game in the area that’s being referenced.

22 minutes ago, joe_davola said:

I know I was drinking a lot before and during the game, but the crowd in the first half was the most raucous that I can remember at Chaifetz.  That place was just waiting to explode.  You could definitely feel the energy in the building.  Haven't felt that since the days at the Arena with the early to mie 90s teams.  What an awesome atmosphere.

Yep 

1 minute ago, Box and Won said:

It sure didn’t feel like there were 1,000 empty seats.

The white towels on empty seats made it seem completely full. That said, the place was pretty packed and raucous. Maybe not quite as loud as the Xavier white out from a few years ago, but darn close.

50 minutes ago, joe_davola said:

Chaifetz was great. The gold standard is still the Dayton Mardi Gras game. 

I really like Thatch's game. Reminds me of a McCall/Jett hybrid. 

JMM28, Zink and JohnnyJumpUp like this

11 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Butler message board says no way we win the A10. Says we’re a bad team. What does that make Butler? 

Butler makes 2 Final Four runs and now they think they're blue bloods. Give me a break. If they dont watch it, their fanbase will become Xavier-lite. 

billikenfan05 likes this