GDT vs Buttler

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, moytoy12 said:

Right?!

It's like doing a puzzle with my 2-year-old.

The pieces are all right there. There aren't that many of them. He just takes forever to see them, if he finds them at all. And then he puts the wrong side in the wrong slot. And then once he clicks it in, he turns around for another piece and sits on it and has to put it back together.

And I'm all (to myself, mostly) IT'S RIGHT THERE. THE RED CAR IS RIGHT THERE...NO, TURN IT, TURN IT. TURN IT. OTHER WAY. OTHER WAY.

He'll get it someday, and so will they.

1 minute ago, Pistol said:

It's like doing a puzzle with my 2-year-old.

The pieces are all right there. There aren't that many of them. He just takes forever to see them, if he finds them at all. And then he puts the wrong side in the wrong slot. And then once he clicks it in, he turns around for another piece and sits on it and has to put it back together.

And I'm all (to myself, mostly) IT'S RIGHT THERE. THE RED CAR IS RIGHT THERE...NO, TURN IT, TURN IT. TURN IT. OTHER WAY. OTHER WAY.

He'll get it someday, and so will they.

Perfectly said.

Bess' heave grazes the rim and it'll stay 30-24 at halftime.

Really liked that last 8 minutes. Liked the first 4, didn't like the 16-8 minute stretch.

We need to get the TOs down.

Butler missing their threes down the stretch in the half really helped. I have a feeling they'll find their touch again in the second half so we have to protect the ball and, as always, DEFEND, REBOUND.

Just now, Pistol said:

Bess' heave grazes the rim and it'll stay 30-24 at halftime.

Really liked that last 8 minutes. Liked the first 4, didn't like the 16-8 minute stretch.

We need to get the TOs down.

Butler missing their threes down the stretch in the half really helped. I have a feeling they'll find their touch again in the second half so we have to protect the ball and, as always, DEFEND, REBOUND.

And maybe, just maybe, hit a few more FTs.

9 TOs. Butler actually has 11.

Butler ended the half 4-14 for 3. That's after McDermott hit his first 3 of them. So that really helped.

They're outrebounding us 20-17. Doesn't feel like it.

We only have 4 fouls. This is borderline miraculous. They've defintely let a lot of physicality go, but I have to imagine they'll tighten it up and even it out in the second half.