Fieldhouse: Saturday at 2pm

SluSignGuy

I second what johnbj14 said. It was a real pleasure to meet the people I did meet at the fieldhouse. It was the perfect day to do this, reasonably warm for the nice walk that was required from the parking lot and lots of friendly people at the fieldhouse to talk with. My wife and I had a very nice time.

johnbj14 likes this

11 minutes ago, Old guy said:

I second what johnbj14 said. It was a real pleasure to meet the people I did meet at the fieldhouse. It was the perfect day to do this, reasonably warm for the nice walk that was required from the parking lot and lots of friendly people at the fieldhouse to talk with. My wife and I had a very nice time.

I was there would have liked to have met you Old Guy.

i I finally got to meet Steve and speak with Taj and meet Box and One it was a great time had by all.

2 hours ago, Old guy said:

Old guy, good to meet you today. Next time we’ll have to talk about longevity factors in more detail. Surprised how little genetics play.

Good times and glad to see/meet 05, jbizzle, mrsbizzle, box, Adman, cbfan, Steve, roy, old guy, schaz, billikenblue,  johnbj14 (we didn't get to talk but steve pointed you out).  Feel bad I didn't get down to the say-hey-kid (willie) and family, especially Momma Shoe.  Next big reunion in Dayton in February.

We should have a watch party during an away game. Somewhere not busy so we could take over whole place and maybe be able to talk to a few folks same time without having to scream (except during play of course). Going to trendy places for a group I find problematic seating together and actually being able to mingle and chat. One date catches my eye Fordahm game at 6 on a Tuesday 1/15.  Even busy places probably dead the next game following Tuesday vs Fordham but there is no tv listed. 

48 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Good times and glad to see/meet 05, jbizzle, mrsbizzle, box, Adman, cbfan, Steve, roy, old guy, schaz, billikenblue,  johnbj14 (we didn't get to talk but steve pointed you out).  Feel bad I didn't get down to the say-hey-kid (willie) and family, especially Momma Shoe.  Next big reunion in Dayton in February.

Looking forward to seeing this group of hooligans in a few months at the first round of the big dance