Fieldhouse: Saturday at 2pm

SluSignGuy

There will be a gathering of posters at the Fieldhouse on Saturday at 2pm in honor of Taj79 coming to town.  Fieldhouse will likely be a popular spot, so I encourage people to come early.  We will likely try to claim some tables in the bar area.  If you don't know what I look like, I am about 5'7; little heavier, have glasses, and brown hair.  If you don't know what Taj79 looks like - just look for the oldest person in the room ;)

Hope to see you there.

31 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

There will be a gathering of posters at the Fieldhouse on Saturday at 2pm in honor of Taj79 coming to town.  Fieldhouse will likely be a popular spot, so I encourage people to come early.  We will likely try to claim some tables in the bar area.  If you don't know what I look like, I am about 5'7; little heavier, have glasses, and brown hair.  If you don't know what Taj79 looks like - just look for the oldest person in the room ;)

Hope to see you there.

for those of you that dont know it, the avator under SluSignGuy is exactly what steve looks like.  

15 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I just left the SLU bookstore. They are open 11-2 tomorrow if you’re looking for a better selection of gear on your way to field house.

I've seen a lot of posts from rally house for SLU gear.  Do you feel they have a better selection than the bookstore?  Have you been?

1 minute ago, joe_davola said:

I've seen a lot of posts from rally house for SLU gear.  Do you feel they have a better selection than the bookstore?  Have you been?

Fuok no. Rally house blows goats for Billiken gear. Bookstore is far superior than anywhere. The only exception is that the Chaifetz shop has a really great women’s selection 

59 minutes ago, joe_davola said:

Rally House is the Stephen  Baldwin of SLU gear stores. Based on what @billikenfan05 and others have said, it sounds like the bookstore or store at Chaifetz are the best options.

AGB91 likes this

The wife and I plan to leave Cedar Hill around 1230 should be there at 130 to secure a table and will look for the Billikens.com shirt.

Thank you for putting this together.