GDT vs Central Arkansas Sugar Bears

33 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I agree Bess is gone, but Thatch, and I like him, has to prove it. Can he exceed Bess? I hope so, but Bess is a special player. It ain't gonna be easy. 

Bess is 100 percent gone right? In what scenario is he not? 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thatch is probably 4 inches shorter than bess.  He would be no betten than 3rd in line to replace bess behind perkins and hargrove.   

9 minutes ago, BJK said:

Yeah, Old guy said something to the effect that he would likely not be here next year. As far a I know, he's a senior. I'm pretty sure that means this is his last year.

53 minutes ago, BJK said:

A medical red shirt waiver would be the only scenario where he would be back. I believe 8 games played is the magic number after which you can't file for a medical waiver (and hope one is granted).  We all hope that Bess doesn't have to obtain a medical red shirt waiver due to a season ending injury.

I think it is funny posters are concerned about next year's lineup.  I'm concerned about Butler.

Bess is gone. But he's a player and a gamer. I hope one of the new wings can fill his shoes. Thatch is a 2. And I like him. Competitor and getting it done on D. He'll be a good Billiken. Look for Perkins, Jimmerson, or Hankton to replace Bess. By the way Bess looked really good on his 3s tonight. I think he should shoot it more. He passed on taking a couple of open ones tonight. Take them Javon! We need them. 

9 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Putting troll guy on ignore was a great decision. I never really thought the ignore feature accomplished anything but lots more will be going on there soon

just did the same.... i dont have time for oldgloryravsguy