GDT vs Pittsburgh in Brooklyn

34 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

I heard at the game TI didn't play first half because he showed up late to walk throughs.

-for me this is crap, you are on the road, in a hotel, you are sharing a room, the guys need to be accountable for themselves and for the rest of THE TEAM

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

On a positive note. Hankton stroke looked good from deep with that 3 he hit. Also hit both of his free throws. Could maybe see him get some minutes as a stretch big coming up. 

Would’ve been nice to give him and Ingvi some minutes before today, but opportunities have been short. Still, not an ideal time to be giving guys their first collegiate minutes, trailing with all your starters in foul trouble. 

1 hour ago, Pistol said:

3 fouls: Goodwin, Gordon, Jacobs

2 fouls: French, Bess, Thatch

Why aren't we seeing more Wiley (0 fouls)?

Would've been nice to blow out those first three opponents to get KCH and Thor some more minutes. They look shaky. Freshman jitters.

Goodwin: 12 points, 4 rebounds, 0 assists, 1 steal, 1 TO.

Foreman: 9 points, 5 rebounds, 0 fouls.

Hankton is the third-leading scorer, with 5.

Hankton had been hurt, so it wouldn't have happened.

16 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

On a positive note. Hankton stroke looked good from deep with that 3 he hit. Also hit both of his free throws. Could maybe see him get some minutes as a stretch big coming up. 

5th big (counting bess as a big if needed) is our least concern.  at this point i still believe hankton and thor only see the floor in blowouts and massive foul trouble situations (which happened today).  

I am not promoting civil discord, I expected a decent game. It was sort of normal for the majority of the second half, again there were some calls that were oblivious. Though it is basically common at this point. You can have all rights to call me a troll @slufanskip. I hope you can commence your judgment of my negligence of this forum's past climate, and on-going climate. I do not wish to put you in misery.

1 minute ago, Ballingmeanthegradesfallin said:

I am not promoting civil discord, I expected a decent game. It was sort of normal for the majority of the second half, again there were some calls that were oblivious. Though it is basically common at this point. You can have all rights to call me a troll @slufanskip. I hope you can commence your judgment of my negligence of this forum's past climate, and on-going climate. I do not wish to put you in misery.

All good

we do not have the quality ball handlers to effectively take the air out of the ball.   thus we slow down the tempo, disaster ensues.  

1 minute ago, slusam said:

I didn't see the game. How did Jacobs look handling the ball?

did ok but he wont bring back memories of north carolina's phil ford.

-I did a search for the ncaa director of officiating and saw a link to a cbssports article from August 2017 on who is the best official, says the cbs guys asked coaches from all conferences they saw over the summer recruiting period, the ACC was listed as the primary conference for the top 3 officials, Roger Ayers was voted best, second was Mike Eades  who did our game today

-in 2015 JD Collins was given NCAA director of officiating, not sure if he is still in that role, given his postgame comments CFord might want to get in touch with JD or his successor, if I had access I would ask JD a few questions