GDT vs Pittsburgh in Brooklyn

Just now, ACE said:

As soon as he put French back out there, I could see that coming.

It was stupid on so many levels.  Because we were in the bonus, he didn't even need the ball for them to send him to the line.  It was as dumb as the play that Crews and Platt drew up for Milik three years ago.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand rules is rules but a whole half when we had to play 4 Frosh at the 3 minute mark. Could have used Wiley, but injuries are part of the game. French has to be pulled in these type of games you don't need to be John Wooden to tell your guys who to foul. 

Normally Wiley would have been out there instead of French both of our GT's have really helped and it hurt not having them for a full game.

We want Hankton however Hankton may have turned over the ball and we would be mad at that not having Wiley out there hurt Ford should not have not had French out there.

The last 4 minutes was horribly coached.

FG 29-68 42 percent, 3pt 5-15, FT 10-16 bad, 12 assists and turnovers, Rebounds 43-35.

Scoring JGood 16, French 13, Bess 12, Foreman 10, Isabell 8, Gordon 6, Hankton 5, Thatch 3

Ford is screaming about the officials on the interview with Bob

1 minute ago, moytoy12 said:

At the end of the day, a 2 point loss on a neutral court to a P5 school isn’t the end of the world.  Frustrating, yes. Season killer, not by any stretch.

I think you're pretty close. It may end up in the "bad loss" column later on...

That said, this team is talented enough to make that matter.