Semi-OT: A-10 Championship Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale

juniorbill76

Just got this email about ticket discounts for the A-10 championship. Unfortunately, it doesn’t include the semifinals and championship game, which of course are of most relevance to Billikens fans.

The A-10 Men’s Basketball Championship is coming to Barclays Center, in Brooklyn, NY, March 13-17, 2019. Save up to 50% off tickets on Black Friday/Cyber Monday specials, and give someone the perfect holiday gift!

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Offer (good 11/23-11/28)

"CODE: BOGO18"

50% Off (Buy one/Get One) on All Open Seating Tickets

Valid for all sessions except Semifinals and Championship.

Ticketmaster Holiday Promotion (good 11/12 - 12/2)

"CODE: TMNTX"

25% off All Brooklyn Fan Zone tickets - good for all sessions except Semifinals and Championship. $5 off session tickets - you pay only $20.50!

hmmmm the seating capacity at the barkley center is 19,000.    i cant imagine the attendance anticipated will come anywhere close to filling that place up.   back in the conference usa days with well traveling cincy, memphis, and louisville in the conference, that might have been a concern in getting a seat.   i just dont see that happening and i was thinking i could get seats any game with very little trouble.   anyone disagree?  

i'm  99.99% sure i am going in March and never hurts to plan ahead a little.

15 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

hmmmm the seating capacity at the barkley center is 19,000.    i cant imagine the attendance anticipated will come anywhere close to filling that place up.   back in the conference usa days with well traveling cincy, memphis, and louisville in the conference, that might have been a concern in getting a seat.   i just dont see that happening and i was thinking i could get seats any game with very little trouble.   anyone disagree?  

i'm  99.99% sure i am going in March and never hurts to plan ahead a little.

Same here. But won't the school offer a package? Can't believe we won't get in, but it would be more fun to sit with the Bills contingent. 

2 hours ago, slu72 said:

Same here. But won't the school offer a package? Can't believe we won't get in, but it would be more fun to sit with the Bills contingent. 

depends if "the bills contingent" includes 05.   dont want to be in that contingent.