Other MCBB games on TV '18-'19

almaman

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

We all love to complain but let’s take a moment to acknowledge the fact that Ford took us from the basement of the A10 to first place outright in 2.5 years

You can only play the schedule you have but lets beat a quality A-10 team before we get too excited about being in “1st” place.

Zink and billikens747 like this

Don't sleep on Mason.  Fordham had them by ten late in the second half and Mason escaped at home with an NBA-length three by Livingstone with .4 on the clock.  The Bonnies let Ryan Mikesell beat them with a career-high 21.  Peter Frampton hit 8 three for Davidson as they romped the Spiders at home.  Rhodey easily handled La Salle at the Mausoleum.  And VCU pulled away late to beat Umass by 14 or so.  

I am sick and tired hearing about what a top level athlete Obi Toppin is for Dayton.  He had ten points on four dunks and a layup.  Yes, I'd pay to see him in a dunk contest but the rest of his skills are so-so.  Dayton has no bench and only Davis and Crutcher can shoot from outside.  Yet, with Crutcher out on fouls in the second overtime, the Bonnies didn't run at Davis to make him give up the ball.  

Both Dayton and Mason are building Mighty Mo'.  VCU is there as well.  The Bonnies played without starting guards Jaylen Poyser and Nick Kaputo with both in concussion protocol.  Schmidt's backcourt  is so weak, they activated Dom Welch off the redshirt list once his broken foot healed.  But Stockard, Griffin, Osunniyi and Ipkeze are a massive front line based on A10 standards.

10 hours ago, Taj79 said:

Don't sleep on Mason.  Fordham had them by ten late in the second half and Mason escaped at home with an NBA-length three by Livingstone with .4 on the clock.  The Bonnies let Ryan Mikesell beat them with a career-high 21.  Peter Frampton hit 8 three for Davidson as they romped the Spiders at home.  Rhodey easily handled La Salle at the Mausoleum.  And VCU pulled away late to beat Umass by 14 or so.  

I am sick and tired hearing about what a top level athlete Obi Toppin is for Dayton.  He had ten points on four dunks and a layup.  Yes, I'd pay to see him in a dunk contest but the rest of his skills are so-so.  Dayton has no bench and only Davis and Crutcher can shoot from outside.  Yet, with Crutcher out on fouls in the second overtime, the Bonnies didn't run at Davis to make him give up the ball.  

Both Dayton and Mason are building Mighty Mo'.  VCU is there as well.  The Bonnies played without starting guards Jaylen Poyser and Nick Kaputo with both in concussion protocol.  Schmidt's backcourt  is so weak, they activated Dom Welch off the redshirt list once his broken foot healed.  But Stockard, Griffin, Osunniyi and Ipkeze are a massive front line based on A10 standards.

Stockyard was great yesterday he almost won it in regulation.

i like your insight of the A10 I had a higher opinion of Dayton but after watching that game and reading your post your analysis of Dayton is spot on.

I watched DePaul at Seton Hall track meet DePaul sweeps the series and I wonder how what his name will mesh on the team. What his name will not be the best player on that team can he handle that probably not.

2 hours ago, CBFan said:

Stockyard was great yesterday he almost won it in regulation.

i like your insight of the A10 I had a higher opinion of Dayton but after watching that game and reading your post your analysis of Dayton is spot on.

I watched DePaul at Seton Hall track meet DePaul sweeps the series and I wonder how what his name will mesh on the team. What his name will not be the best player on that team can he handle that probably not.

Did a lot of pausing and rewinding trying to see then remembered that he can’t travel with team right?

1 hour ago, almaman said:

Did a lot of pausing and rewinding trying to see then remembered that he can’t travel with team right?

Others have posted he cannot and I buy that because you never see Welmer on the bench when we travel.

Its expensive to travel I do all of the time and write up expense reports and I see what the cost is.

26 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Others have posted he cannot and I buy that because you never see Welmer on the bench when we travel.

Its expensive to travel I do all of the time and write up expense reports and I see what the cost is.

Welmer is not a transfer student so he can travel if he wants.