Other MCBB games on TV '18-'19

almaman

11 hours ago, GBL_Bills said:

Oregon State with a win at Oregon. Good for us 

I never got the chance to watch Bol Bol play live for Oregon (7'2 freshman averaged 21.0 points, 9.6 rebounds, and 2.7 blocks per game). Unfortunate that his college career is over so soon.

What happened to the Pac-12? That league is terrible.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

I never got the chance to watch Bol Bol play live for Oregon (7'2 freshman averaged 21.0 points, 9.6 rebounds, and 2.7 blocks per game). Unfortunate that his college career is over so soon.

What happened to the Pac-12? That league is terrible.

Football even worse   

Illinois looks foolish in the last minute of play and loses to Northwestern.  They are 4-11.

1 minute ago, almaman said:

boat load of stuff. watching 5 screens right now. almost coughed up a fireball when I saw guy labeled Santos and poach Martin in same shot. 

I am not a fan of Mizzou but it is fun to watch and see how Tennessee does. Duke might struggle on the road against better opponents in conference. I will not put them far in March currently

7 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

I am not a fan of Mizzou but it is fun to watch and see how Tennessee does. Duke might struggle on the road against better opponents in conference. I will not put them far in March currently

You should have no trouble finding anyone willing to wager against that prediction.

Today, 01/12 .....VCU (+3.5) at Davidson.  The Joeys (+3) at Palumbo.  Richmond to Foggy Bottom (-1). Fordham (+6.5) in the great White North.  Us (-4.5) at La Salle.  

Tomorrow, Umass at YouDee and Mason at Rhodey.