Other MCBB games on TV '18-'19

almaman

Great week for couch viewing, deuce has games for 12 hours maybe next 3 days starting 1:30 our time.

If I could go to one preseason tournament as an AD I'd pick Maui, which is on now Auburn Xavier 9 minutes left X down 4.

We're down to about 70 undefeated D 1 teams left. That will drop in half by December maybe more. I remember some season where we were third last team to lose first game. 

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

Pitt getting the SLU treatment from the refs

I had no idea Tyler cook was such a cry baby. Had to go to the locker room earlier when bumped a little.

Then, when fouled at the end, could have cost his team the game by pulling a Pitt player to the ground. Lost his cool and got lucky he wasn’t whistled for a foul.

Announcers were awful and entirely pro Iowa too.

7 hours ago, dlarry said:

I had no idea Tyler cook was such a cry baby. Had to go to the locker room earlier when bumped a little.

Then, when fouled at the end, could have cost his team the game by pulling a Pitt player to the ground. Lost his cool and got lucky he wasn’t whistled for a foul.

Announcers were awful and entirely pro Iowa too.

I thought the announcers we're awful as well. They pronounced at least four players' names incorrectly the entire game. I thought they were very complimentary of Pitt's young team.

7 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Well Pitt barely looses to 14 Iowa. I guess it won’t turn out to be a bad loss 

I think your probably right I want to see how Pitt plays in the ACC

1 hour ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Probably not amazing but I’ve read their fans comments and they’re really high on their new coach. I don’t believe they will finish last as predicted 

When we were searching for a coach I think one of the names mentioned on this site was the Pitt coach.

I do not think they will finish last either and the Pitt fans should be excited about their team and coach.  Their excitement should be similar to our excitement when Crews was fired and coach Ford was hired.