Houston Roll Call/DFW Alumni Club

prebilliken

Howdy Y'all, 

I wanted to reach out to all the Lone Star Bills out there to let you know that SLU is planning on having a pre-game reception for the Houston game, similar to what they did for the Butler game if you attended that. I had the pleasure of attending the event at Butler and thought it was really well done. $35 bucks will get you registration to the event, two drink tickets, and tickets to the game. There is also a $25 dollar event only registration available. 

Here is the link to register for the Houston event: Houston Event Signup.

I also wanted to know that the a few pioneering DFW alums have "re-booted" the Dallas-Fort Worth alumni club. This club was really active about 3 years ago and fell off a bit when leadership was handed off to a new group. We've started a new facebook group  (link here) and we are looking for folks to join and take up the mantle for leadership positions. Myself and a few other folks, have been working very closely with the SLU Alumni relations department on getting the DFW club up and running on some solid footing. The Dallas-Fort Worth market is a major focus for SLU, and I believe the greater Alumni organization is very willing to help us out. DFW is home to a surprising amount of SLU Alumni of all ages, and this market deserves an alumni club worthy of the folks that live down in the Big D. 

Feel free to message me directly if you have any trouble getting to the facebook group. I can't wait to spoil the party at the brand new Fertitta Center. I'd love to see a lot of blue in Houston. 

Let's Go Bills! 

RiseAndGrind likes this

Look this is my home state, no way they arrest me.  Also like Johnny Cash, "I walk the line." I've never been arrested. 

This game is going to be good.  Road trip from Austin.   MoyToy is planning sandwiches.

1 minute ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Look this is my home state, no way they arrest me.  Also like Johnny Cash, "I walk the line." I've never been arrested. 

This game is going to be good.  Road trip from Austin.   MoyToy is planning sandwiches.

If by "sandwiches" you mean "strippers and blow" then yes, I'm planning sandwiches. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, kappy96 said:

Need one more round trip on Southwest by the end of the year to keep A-List so I decided to hop a flight to Houston for the game.  Bringing my daughter with me and planning to hit the Alumni reception...since she's 11 I'll use her drink tickets :)

How much did the tickets cost?

1 hour ago, kappy96 said:

Need one more round trip on Southwest by the end of the year to keep A-List so I decided to hop a flight to Houston for the game.  Bringing my daughter with me and planning to hit the Alumni reception...since she's 11 I'll use her drink tickets :)

report back on your experience.