The Bills over Pitt by 1

The Wiz

3 hours ago, Box and Won said:

I hope he makes a quick recovery and keeps wearing them anyway because they are badazz.

Definitely.

It takes a certain kind of person to pull off the shades inside look.

Tate can do it and look awesome.

If I tried it people would make fun of me and call me a ****** bag.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK people, I have been doing some computer searches on the ACC Network which is the TV carrier for the SLU - Pitt game. Some of this may be useful, some of it may not be useful, I am just trying:

ACC network is carried by the Tribune network affiliate stations. In St. Louis the local Tribune network affiliate station is KPLR.

KPLR is in close association with KTVI of the Fox network. 

The following are the numbers for these two stations in Spectrum St. Louis:

KPLR:    CH  11                   High Def  711

KTVI      CH  2                     High Def  202

I cannot guarantee that either KPLR or KTVI will carry the game but it is worthwhile trying. If you do not have Spectrum you can search your provider for their channels for KPLR and or KTVI.

All the best, cross your fingers and hope we strike gold on Wednesday.

If worse comes to worst and the game's not carried locally, check firstrowi.net.  Depending on market size (they don't know nuthin 'bout Olean, NY) sometimes they carry our games.  Considering the game's in NYC, I suspect that they'll offer it.  If not, we always have Rammer.

BTW, if firstrow does carry the game, be careful about all those damn popups.  They can be a real pain in the patoot.

OK people, the game is tomorrow at noon, local time. I have been checking for the Vegas spread for this game and it is either not available or it is at "0." I suppose it may change but we are getting pretty close to the game. I think it is winnable, maybe easier to win than the game against Seton Hall.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaabballstreams

use this link tomorrow and find the SLU one when it’s posted. The “ kobe streams” are usually the best or the “grandma stream”

for those who haven’t used the site before click the comments when you find the SLU vs Pitt stream. They are usually high def. 

Use a popup blocker if you have it and be prepared to click away tabs before it starts 

if you’re afraid of a virus you’ll be fine, just never download anything to be safe. You shouldn’t need to download “adobe” which is usually how they get ya 

I have something nice to tell you all. Just rechecked Team rankings, their Vegas implied scores are SLU 68.8  Pitt 64.2, spread 4.6 pts in SLU's favor! They give us 2 stars of confidence to beat Pitt. This is a recent change, they had been favoring Pitt all along! I know this does not mean a thing until we beat them, but keep in mind that we have become favorites (by a small spread) to beat Pitt tomorrow! GO BILLS!

3 minutes ago, Old guy said:

I have something nice to tell you all. Just rechecked Team rankings, their Vegas implied scores are SLU 68.8  Pitt 64.2, spread 4.6 pts in SLU's favor! They give us 2 stars of confidence to beat Pitt. This is a recent change, they had been favoring Pitt all along! I know this does not mean a thing until we beat them, but keep in mind that we have become favorites (by a small spread) to beat Pitt tomorrow! GO BILLS!

I appreciate this enthusiasm.