The Bills over Pitt by 1

The Wiz

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Here is the exact quote....Welmer has a left foot injury and will be a game time descision Wed against Pitt....11/18/19.......Status.... Questionable

In Wiz I trust 100 percent all things said by The Wiz.

No doubt it is written that way but the typo I suspect came from the writer of the injury report not you Wiz.

If it is not a typo then wow what an unexpected great thing to happen for the Billiken's we have more front court depth and 3 point shooter.

I appreciate your posts Wiz I learn a lot from them.

5 minutes ago, Bills_06 said:

Do we even know if he made the trip?  It doesn't look like he was in the team photo of the play and I could only find one highlight showing SLU's bench but don't see him there either.  

I'm pretty sure I saw him on the bench, wearing a suit.

Also, Tate's sunglasses are awesome.

6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

That's kind of the way I felt too...just reporting the report

No doubt, and I know you mean well when just reporting.  My thought is what was reported, wasn't accurate.  The news could have been meant for KC or Jacobs but just poor reporting took over.

But as always; if the news was right, its huge.

6 minutes ago, Spoon-Balls said:

Welmer coming back would be huge. I'm not counting on him playing ever again in the slightest, but it would just be icing on the cake. We could use another 3 point shooter right now. 

Why is Stu always so late to the party on updates like this?

Because there's no update. Sports Direct or whatever the Wiz used almost certainly reported the status incorrectly. Or it was a quirk in how they report injuries for individual games.

1 hour ago, Bills_06 said:

Do we even know if he made the trip?  It doesn't look like he was in the team photo of the play and I could only find one highlight showing SLU's bench but don't see him there either.  

He was not in the photo. My guess is it was Hankton or Jacobs. 

25 minutes ago, TheOne said:

Unfortunately, Tate’s sunglasses are not a fashion statement.  They are due to an eye infection he’s recovering from.

I hope he makes a quick recovery and keeps wearing them anyway because they are badazz.

24 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

I hope he makes a quick recovery and keeps wearing them anyway because they are badazz.

You always had keen fashion sense Box!  *currently searches for pic of checkered pants and white shoes*

6 hours ago, Box and Won said:

I'm pretty sure I saw him on the bench, wearing a suit.

Also, Tate's sunglasses are awesome.

If anyone can wear sunglasses inside a gym, it's that guy.

I also love his quote in Rocky V: "You a Daaaaamn Fool!"

brianstl likes this