Streaming Options for Saturday

SLU_Nick

Yea, I see the app, but it stipulates that I need to receive these channels before it will stream on the app.  

This is a cry out for @GoBills  expertise (I think I have that screen name right)

What is FOX Sports GO and how much does it cost?

With FOX Sports GO, you can watch live sports and great shows from FOX Sports, FS1, FS2, your FOX Sports Regional Network, FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports, and FOX Soccer Plus.* No matter where you go, take FOX Sports with you on your Apple,Android, or Windows device via the FOX Sports GO app, or access it at FOXSportsGO.com or on supported connected devices. There is no additional charge to use the FOX Sports GO service. *You need to receive these channels in your TV channel line-up in order to watch them in FOX Sports GO. Some channels may not yet be available for every TV provider or on every platform.

42 minutes ago, SLU_Nick said:

Yea, I see the app, but it stipulates that I need to receive these channels before it will stream on the app.  

This is a cry out for @GoBills  expertise (I think I have that screen name right)

With FOX Sports GO, you can watch live sports and great shows from FOX Sports, FS1, FS2, your FOX Sports Regional Network, FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports, and FOX Soccer Plus.* No matter where you go, take FOX Sports with you on your Apple,Android, or Windows device via the FOX Sports GO app, or access it at FOXSportsGO.com or on supported connected devices. There is no additional charge to use the FOX Sports GO service. *You need to receive these channels in your TV channel line-up in order to watch them in FOX Sports GO. Some channels may not yet be available for every TV provider or on every platform.

One can only receive programming on the app if they already pay for the channel on cable, or Satellite.

1 hour ago, SLU_Nick said:

Thanks for the tag, I have a way to stream FS2 without needing any logins or subscriptions. The only down side is it won't be mobile friendly. I will update the media information with the site used to grab the link as they haven't posted it yet for tomorrow. 

SLU_Nick likes this